The Ultimate Car Washing Kit
Looking for the perfect way to treat yourself or someone else? Why not put together the ultimate car washing kit?
You will love the ability to deep clean, wax, and polish your car with the best tools and gadgets available. Here are some car wash supplies you should put together for your ultimate car washing kit.
Car Wash Supplies List
- Microfiber cloths: These super soft towels are useful for cleaning a car without scratching the paint. Include various shapes and sizes of microfiber cloths in your car washing kit so you can use one for washing, another for drying, and a third for polishing.
- Car wash shampoo and conditioner: You can find premium car washing soap at any automotive store. If possible, select cleaning products that are environmentally friendly, yet powerful enough to work through the dirt, rust, and grime on a car’s exterior.
- Hose with high-pressure nozzle: You probably already have a garden hose, but it may not provide adequate pressure to really get your car clean. Add a high-pressure nozzle to your car wash supplies list so you can blast away caked-on dirt and grime from your vehicle.
- Clay bar: An auto detailing clay bar is designed to remove contaminants from the surface of car paint in a way that soap and water can’t. It glides along the top coat and attracts anything protruding from the surface at a microscopic level. There’s no better way for you to deep clean your car!
- Buffer: A heavy-duty electric buffer is a perfect addition to your car washing kit. No longer will you need to strain your arms and back to get that perfect finish. Choose a buffer with several different pad options for polishing and waxing.
- Polish and wax: Of course, you also need polish and wax to accompany your new electric buffer. Polishing a car after washing it removes small flaws from the top coat, including road gunk, bird droppings, and swirls that build up over time. Finishing off with a wax makes your car look shiny and new.
Alternative Treat Ideas
If you don’t want to hand wash your car, consider these other car-related ideas to treat yourself:
- Get your car washed: Chances are good that even if you don’t have time to wash your car, you still want to drive a clean vehicle. You will be thrilled to find your car looking great with no effort on your part.
- Have your car detailed: Detailing a car makes it spotless inside and out. Surprise your spouse or a friend by having their car professionally detailed too. If you feel up to it, you can even perform the task yourself.
- Get your windows professionally tinted: Window tinting helps to protect the car’s interior, increases privacy, and makes the car more comfortable to drive. Professional tinting is necessary to prevent unsightly bubbling and peeling.
- Buy new seat covers for your car: Sometimes, all a vehicle needs is a little cosmetic upgrade. Choose seat covers in your favorite color or other design. You’ll love the way new seat covers improve the appearance of your car.
To help meet all of your home service needs, check out Neighborly.