Custom mirrors are a perfect addition to any room in your home – because you can actually build them to suit your taste and match your décor. At Glass Doctor®, we’re proud to offer custom-cut mirrors, custom-framed mirrors and other custom mirror glass solutions for your home. We know that the right glass and mirrors can make any room feel great for you and your visitors, and we can’t wait to show you how!
Glass Doctor has years of experience providing clients with a myriad of custom glass solutions to create uniquely stylish living spaces. If you're in need of top-quality glass decor solutions, our qualified specialists can cut and install virtually any mirror or glass surface you desire.
What Are Custom-Cut Mirrors?
Custom-cut mirrors are mirrors that we cut, etch, bevel and adjust to your exact specifications. Our local technicians will work with you to choose the best mirror solution for your bathroom, cabinets, living room or whatever space you’re ready to transform. Whether you need custom mirrors to replace old or broken mirrors, or you’re taking on a new construction or DIY project, we’re ready to help.
Once you’ve decided on a mirror, it may be time to choose a frame. Mirror frames are available in many different materials and styles, and your local Glass Doctor can fit and customize them. Depending on your mirror choice and location, you may not need a frame. For example, perhaps you’re replacing a mirror or glass surface or you are seeking a clean, modern design. Your local Glass Doctor will walk you through all the options for your custom mirror solution.
Why Choose Custom Mirrors?
There are four key reasons to choose custom mirrors for your home:
1) Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Placing mirrors strategically in your home will make small spaces seem much more open and inviting. By reflecting the ceiling, walls and natural light from windows, mirrors can transform an entire room or hallway into something beautiful. With tiled or framed mirrors, the architecture and contours of your home will be highlighted like never before. Schedule an appointment with Glass Doctor today to receive an in-home consultation to find out the best locations to place mirrors.
These are a few of the custom mirror options our clients enjoy:
- Mirrored wall: Make cramped or small hallways appear much longer
- Mirrored backsplash: Create depth and creative flair in a kitchen
- Statement mirrors: Place custom-created pieces above a fireplace or headboard
2) Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
Highlight your home’s existing art and glass decor with custom mirrors cut to your unique specifications. Select from a variety of tints, edges, finishes and frames to accentuate the style of your home.
Some decorative mirrors worth considering include these:
- Mirrored shelves: These give a 360-degree view of existing art pieces, sculptures, antiques or collectibles.
- Hanging mirrors: If well placed, the mirror will direct natural light to fill a space, perhaps illuminating your favorite art pieces.
- Framed mirrors: Perfect for virtually any application, framed mirrors are especially good at adding a splash of inspiring glass decor to walls containing framed photos or art.
3) Enhance Your Home’s Natural Light
Spread both natural and artificial light throughout every room of your home, with the help of mirrored tabletops or hanging mirrors. For areas of the home without windows, a few mirrors in just the right place can illuminate a dark room.
To bring more light into your home’s interior, consider one of the following mirrors:
- Bedroom mirrors: To reflect both natural light from windows and artificial light from lamps, a bedroom mirror or two will work wonders.
- Mounted mirrors: Magnify the illumination created from desk lamps, mounted lanterns or other light sources.
4) Full-Length Mirrors Allow You to Dress to Impress
Bedrooms, closets and entryways are the perfect places for a full-length mirror. Ask us to install one so you can get a top-to-bottom perspective of your clothing and appearance before leaving your home. Our Glass Doctor experts can cut a custom full-length mirror that is finished and framed to accentuate your existing home decor.
Our specialists install many types of full-length mirrors, including these:
- Framed mirrors: Give your bathrooms a splash of sophistication and intriguing appeal with a custom mirror and frame of your choosing.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: These are perfect tools for checking out your attire before heading out the door.
Where Should I Install Custom Mirrors?
Custom mirrors can be installed in any room of your home – there are no hard rules unless you make them, so you can get creative. From bathrooms to kitchens and more, custom mirrors and custom-framed mirrors are perfect for these applications:
- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathroom mirrors
- Vanity mirrors
- Behind couches
- Above fireplaces
- Behind custom shelving
- In narrow hallways or staircases
- Behind buffets
- In dining rooms
- As a backsplash in bathrooms or kitchens
Design and Custom Mirror Installation
Ready to design and install your custom mirror? Glass Doctor technicians will meet with you to discuss your wants and needs, measure your space, present your custom mirror and custom mirror frame options, and get to work! From design to completion, your local Glass Doctor will create your custom piece and install your mirror using industry best practices.
Find Custom Mirrors Near Me
For expert assistance in designing, creating and installing a custom mirror for your home, call 833-974-0209 to speak with Glass Doctor today! We’re excited to help you fulfill your mirror dreams. Find a location near you or fill out a service request online for a free consultation.