All About Shower Glass
Your home’s bathrooms are important spaces that play a vital role in keeping your family clean and healthy. According to one study, Americans spend nearly 50 hours per year in the shower (8.2 minutes per shower). Multiply that by each member of your family and it’s easy to see that your home’s bath or shower is getting a lot of use.
At Glass Doctor®, we’re proud to offer glass bath and shower enclosure installation, renovation, replacement and repair services that transform average bathrooms into functional oases.
Whether you’re looking to enhance or repair your existing bath or shower enclosure or you’re hoping to renovate your home’s existing shower glass, Glass Doctor technicians are ready to help you realize your bathroom glass dreams.
Why Choose Glass Bath and Shower Enclosures?
Glass bath and shower enclosures are ideal for residential bathrooms for many reasons, including:
- Versatility: The options are nearly endless! From sleek, modern frameless to glass block and framed varieties, there are many types of bath and shower enclosures that are ready-to-install or that can be custom-made for your home.
- Safety: Modern glass bath and shower enclosures are made of tempered glass, which is less likely to break because it has more tensile strength. Tempered glass shower doors and enclosures are strong but if they break due to defects in the installation or the glass itself, it breaks into smaller, duller pieces instead of large, sharp or jagged shards.
- Cleaning & Maintenance: Shower and bath glass is easy to keep clean as long as you keep up on routine cleaning and aren’t averse to using a little elbow grease. From natural DIY methods that utilize distilled white vinegar or lemon juice and salt to conventional cleaners, there’s a method for you to keep a glass bath or shower enclosure clean and beautiful.
All About Glass Shower Doors
Planning Your New Glass Shower Door or Glass Shower Enclosure
Planning a full bathroom renovation or looking to replace an existing shower enclosure? Check out these articles from expert Glass Doctor technicians for ideas and information:
- Shower Door Openings
- Shower Door Glass Options and Ideas
- Steps to Finding Your Ideal Glass Shower Door
- Types of Shower Doors
- Custom Curved Glass Shower and Bath Enclosures
Once you’ve chosen your design aesthetic and laid out a plan, consider the size and thickness of your shower door using the following articles and guides:
- Shower Door Glass Thickness – A Shopper’s Guide
- Shower Door Sizes
- Tempered Glass Shower Doors – Design and Safety
- Types of Glass for Shower Doors
- Find Custom Cut Glass Shower Door Panels
- Sliding Shower Door Repair
All About Shower Glass Panels and Partitions
Traditional glass bath and shower enclosures aren’t your only option. Large sheets or panels of tempered glass can be fashioned into partitions, walls or half-walls that provide privacy and keep water in place in a sleek and modern way.
Check out these ideas for glass shower walls and partitions:
- Upgrade Your Bathroom With a Glass Shower Half Wall
- Give Your Old Shower a Face-Lift with New Glass Shower Panels
- Create and Install a Glass Shower Partition
- Shower Glass Panel Installation – A Guide
- Top Bathroom Shower Enclosure Design – Expert Ideas
- Walk-In Shower Designs to Improve Your Bathroom Style
- Install a Glass Shower Wall | Glass Doctor
- Replacing Sliding Glass Doors With French Doors
Get Started on Your Next Shower Glass Project
Glass Doctor is your source for beautiful, safe and functional bath and shower glass design and installation.
If you’re ready to renovate your bathroom or replace a lackluster bath or shower enclosure, you need Glass Doctor.
Ready to get started? Schedule an appointment online or contact the Glass Doctor location nearest you.