Shower Door Sizes
If you are looking to upgrade your shower doors, make sure you have the appropriate shower door sizes within the space to prevent water leakage and avoid uncomfortable standing positions.
Consult this guide for average shower door sizes and how to get the appropriate measurements for your shower doors.
What Are Average Shower Door Sizes?
In general, the width of a shower door may be between 22 inches and 36 inches. If the width is longer than 36 inches, you may have to include an extra panel to the door to support the weight of the structure.
The average height of a shower door is about 72 inches, although the maximum height will depend on the width and weight of the product.
Types of Shower Doors
Here are just a few of the shower doors customized and installed by Glass Doctor®:
- Frameless Shower Door—A frameless shower door provides a clean, modern feel and pivots out into the room.
- Frameless Shower Enclosure—Perfect for larger bathrooms, this type of shower style opens up the space and adds an element of design to the room. Enclosures can be rectangular or hexagonal, but the shape will depend on your bathroom layout and budget.
- Curved Glass Shower Door—Curved glass doors have a frame at the top and bottom of the door and create a softer tone in the room.
Schedule a Consultation with Glass Doctor
When you schedule an in-home consultation with one of our experts, here’s what you can expect:
- We begin by inspecting the entire bathroom area, including your current shower or tub enclosure.
- Our professionals measure the three most important points of the enclosure: top, middle and bottom.
- Once we have the specific measurements of your bathroom layout, we draw a detailed floor plan for your shower or tub enclosure.
- Finally, we will determine the necessary framing structure for your future bathroom renovation.
Why Glass Doctor?
At Glass Doctor, our certified professionals have years of experience designing and installing custom shower doors for all types of bathroom spaces.
In addition to our skills and expertise, we also offer:
- Flexible scheduling for consultations and appointments
- Upfront, on-site quotes
Install Your Shower with Glass Doctor Today
If you are renovating an existing shower door or tub enclosure, your local Glass Doctor experts will help you select the shower door or tub enclosure that best fits your bathroom and make sure your shower door sizes are appropriate for the space.
Schedule an appointment with one of our professionals today at 855-603-1919.
The Spruce: https://www.thespruce.com/shower-doors-what-to-know-326962