Professional Door Closer Repair Service
No matter how welcoming or attractive your storefront may be, your business makes its first impression when a consumer opens the door. The experts at Glass Doctor® of Seattle & Tacoma will ensure you make a good impression by providing you with fast, expert commercial door closer care, repair and maintenance services. Door closers serve an important purpose by offering customers a smooth, easy entrance or exit.
Door Closer Basics
A well-functioning door closer safely and efficiently controls the speed and force with which a commercial door operates. An expertly maintained closer guarantees ease of use, no matter how large or heavy the door. When a door is opened, spring-loaded hydraulics allow the door to close slowly and gently without any chance of it slamming shut.
The Repair Process
Several problems are typical to commercial door closers, commonly caused by component failure, oil and dirt buildup or a lack of regular maintenance. Our qualified specialists will quickly locate and repair the problem using only high-quality closer mechanisms. Our superior levels of customer service and our expertise at closer repairs and new installations are unmatched in the industry. Here are a few problems that require commercial door closer repair:
- Ill-fitting door closers: A door fitted with the wrong type or size of closer creates a safety risk for customers and employees; it can also result in damage or misalignment. Installing the proper apparatus on every door is important to the team at Glass Doctor of Seattle & Tacoma, who also consider each business's customer traffic and security needs.
- Improper installation and adjustment: Every door closer must be securely attached to the door and frame for peak performance. Our experts accurately install and adjust closers in order to protect your doors from these potential problems:
- Possible doorframe and/or door closer damage
- Safety and security risks caused by breakdowns or failure
- Jerky operation of the door closer
- Failed seals and leaking oil: Broken seals can cause oil leakage, which may also cause a safety risk to customers and employees. Our commercial closer care experts always attempt to correct a problem before replacing units.
- Locking difficulty: A faulty closer interferes with being able to lock a door, affecting the closer and the integrity of the door frame, creating a potential security risk for your business.
Door Closer Maintenance Services
Don't unintentionally void a door closer warranty by hiring inexperienced workers to make repairs or install replacements. The experts at Glass Doctor of Seattle & Tacoma offer on-site inspections and unsurpassed closer care. Our commercial closer care, repair and maintenance program guarantees you unequaled services for door closers, doorframes, thresholds and custom commercial glass installation and repairs.