A strategically placed mirror is the perfect way to open up a room, change a view or bring more personality to a living space. Whether you enjoy decorating with mirrors and you're simply looking to add a new mirror to the mix or you don't have any specialized glass in your home, custom mirrors are a great option. Glass Doctor® of Highland, MI, has years of experience designing custom mirrors that fit our customers' unique styles and tastes. Our specialists cut and install glass for virtually every type of custom mirror available.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Using mirrors to reflect natural window light as well as ceilings or walls instantly makes a space appear larger. A few of our most popular custom mirror options for creating depth and the illusion of space include:
- Statement mirrors: Display your statement mirror above a headboard or fireplace.
- Mirrored backsplash: Create depth and interest in your kitchen or bathroom with a mirrored backsplash.
- Mirrored wall: A mirrored wall is a simple, affordable way to make a small or narrow hallway look much more grand.
Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
Custom mirrors cut to your exact specifications will showcase your existing art and other home decor. Choose from a range of edges, tints, frames and finishes to fit the style of your home. Our selection of decorative custom mirrors includes:
- Framed mirrors: Place a couple of framed mirrors among other framed photos or artwork to add a new element to your decor.
- Hanging mirrors: Well-placed hanging mirrors direct natural light toward artwork or points of interest in a room.
- Mirrored shelves: Mirrored shelves offer a unique 360-degree view to give family and friends a new perspective on your favorite art, sculptures, antiques and other collectibles.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
A mirrored tabletop or hanging mirror allows you to extend the reach of natural and artificial light throughout the entire home. If you have a room with limited natural light, a few mirrors will greatly improve the lighting. Think about adding the following mirrors to your home to bring more light to it:
- Bedroom mirrors: A bedroom mirror in a small room will reflect both natural window light and artificially add to the space.
- Mounted mirrors: Use a mounted mirror to magnify light from artificial light sources such as mounted lanterns and desk lamps.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Entryways, bedrooms and closets are ideal spaces for a full-length mirror. Before you leave the house, take a few extra seconds to check your clothing and appearance from top to bottom. Our glass specialists finish and frame custom mirrors to coordinate with existing decor in every customer's home. Our full-length mirror product line includes:
- Framed mirrors: Add a chic, alluring touch to any bathroom with a custom mirror framed in a design of your choice.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: A floor-to-ceiling mirror is great for checking an outfit before heading to work or a special event.
Glass Doctor® of Highland, MI, strives to help customers create more engaging and inviting indoor living environments with our range of custom mirrors. Our team provides expert assistance throughout the process from conducting an initial free consultation to completing the final installation. To learn more about our specialized glass solutions, give us a call at 248-782-6288 or fill out our online contact form.