Mirrors have the ability to make multiple statements, and the typical store-bought mirror may not be enough to get the job done. Custom mirrors are created to personalize, fit every space and give you the details and features you're looking for in a piece. If you're interested in elevating your home's appearance and designing decor that fits perfectly, our experts at Glass Doctor® of Northeast Michigan have the skills and experience to make your visions come to life.
Mirrors Made for Your Space
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Interior designers frequently use the ability of mirrors to enhance their clients' spaces. Mirrors placed strategically throughout the home can transform a cramped space into something more open, light and airy. Our specialists at Glass Doctor of Northeast Michigan also understand the value of mirrors, and will work with you to highlight architecture, open a small hallway or add a new layer to rooms that lack depth. Custom mirror solutions come in many different forms, including:
- Full mirrored wall: Add a huge feature to a small space without it dominating the aesthetic. Mirrors reflect, and can make hallways feel longer and cramped rooms seem larger.
- Mirrored backsplash: Add depth and light, and make cleanup in the kitchen a breeze with a mirrored backsplash. Our glass professionals can cut and install mirrors and glass surfaces in numerous almost any space.
- Decorative mirrors: Choose a frame, shape, size and special features to make a decorative mirror for over your mantle or in your dining room.
Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
Feature your art in new ways with the help of mirrors. Well-placed mirrors allow art to be shown at every angle, and can help turn it into a focal point. With a wide selection of edges, tints, finishes and frames, your mirror can easily fit into your overall design scheme. Consider custom mirror projects like:
- Mirrored shelves and backing: Offer visitors panoramic views of your favorite pieces by installing mirrored shelves or backing into built-ins, bookshelves or hutches.
- Hanging mirrors: Shine a new light onto art pieces with the assistance of a mirror. Angle your custom hanging mirror the right way to amplify natural light and reflect your decor.
- Framed mirrors: Make your mirror into an art piece with the right frame. Our specialists can help you choose a frame or fill an existing one.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Light your dim, dark spaces with mirrors. Use lamps, other lighting and windows together with a mirror to illuminate a darker space. Areas that benefit include:
- Basement mirrors: Both daylight basement and basements without windows will benefit with custom mirrors. Consider larger framed or full-length mirrors to get the biggest impact.
- Mounted mirrors: Add a mirror or set of mirrors to any surface or wall across from windows, pendant lighting or lamps to brighten spaces with less exposure.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Hallways, bedrooms and closets are the ideal space to place full-length mirrors. Whether framed or a floor-to-ceiling installment, get a head-to-toe view before you leave your home.
Contact Glass Doctor of Northeast Michigan today for expert assistance in creating a custom mirror for your home. During a free in-home consultation, we'll take measurements, answer questions and work with you to get the home decor you want.
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.
Time limit for claims applies. Full details here.