Where to Buy Mirror Glass Cut to Size
There are many affordable types of functional and decorative mirrors that can reflect your personal style at home. If you need a mirror for your bathroom, hallway, bedroom, living room or dining room, you may need guidance when choosing the right size. It’s beneficial to know where to buy mirror glass cut to size, and who to call for repairs, replacements and custom glass solutions.
The glass and mirror professionals at Glass Doctor® can help you create a custom mirror cut to size, or install replacement glass for any room. Call 855-603-1919 to schedule an in-home consultation today.
Customize Your Glass Mirror
Typically, you’ll want a mirror to complement the surrounding furniture so that it doesn’t appear out of place. As a rule of thumb a mirror should not be less than 2/3 the size of any piece of furniture below it. Secondly, they should not be bigger than that piece of furniture. However, mirrors can serve many different purposes, and they may not always fit into traditional design principles.
Since customized mirrors can be a staple furnishing anywhere in your home, the size of your mirror may not always depend on furniture. Our Glass Doctor experts can help you determine the right length and cut for your custom mirror glass in any environment, with an in-home consultation.
Benefits of Buying a Mirror Cut to Size
Besides an enhanced aesthetic appeal, here are more advantages to owning a custom cut, wall-mounted mirror:
They can open up any room and create the illusion of space.
- They provide a great source of reflective lighting.
- Custom framing or tiling can turn these mirrors into conversation pieces.
- They take up less space and are often cheaper than freestanding mirrors.
- They can be mounted easily in any room.
Types of Custom Cut Mirrors
Mirrored walls can add depth to your hallway and make the space appear much longer. Ornate frameworks add elegance and turn them into conversational pieces.
- Mirrored backsplashes bring out the natural light in your kitchen space.
- Framed mirrors or a bathroom vanity will stand out as self-reflective art.
- Mirrored tabletops reflect lamplight and are a unique showpiece.
- Mirrored shelving is a great way to accent accessories, trophies, books and silverware.
- Floating or frameless mirrors will add an element of illusion that will wow your guests.
Each of these ideas requires a specially cut mirror in order to build the piece you envision. Don’t hesitate to ask our professionals about custom edging and finishes for your unique design—they’ll be able to make recommendations and assist you in the customization process.
Why Glass Doctor
Since 1962, our Glass Doctor experts have been offering complete glass repair, replacement and specialization services at over 270 locations across the United States. We recruit the best glaziers to be our glass specialists, many of which are certified by the National Glass Association (NGA). Glass Doctor accommodates to the needs of our customers by offering an array of features that make our process simple and efficient:
- Bonded and insured
- In-home estimates
- Thorough cleanup
- Certified experts
- Workmanship guaranteed
- Upfront, flat rate pricing
- Courteous, uniformed professionals
- Scheduled appointment times
Call Glass Doctor Today
Wondering where to buy mirror glass cut to size? Contact Glass Doctor and start designing your custom mirror today. Call us at 855-603-1919.
Stage My Own Home: http://www.stagemyownhome.com/hanging-artwork-and-mirrors.html