Custom Glass Cutting Service | Choose Thickness, Edge and Finish
No one has more experience cutting glass to customer specifications than Glass Doctor®. We cut glass to whatever size, shape and specification you need, and we guarantee our certified professionals will get the job done right the first time. Call Glass Doctor at 855-603-1919 to schedule an in-home consultation today.
Glass Cutting for Your Custom Order
When it comes to custom glass cutting, Glass Doctor has the professionals and expertise to meet your needs. Our glass experts have been leaders in the industry for over a half century, so we know how to provide custom glass cut to your exact specifications the first time.
Let us know how you want your glass and we’ll help you decide on the thickness, edge type, and glass type for your custom-cut product. We custom cut glass for all applications, including:
- Custom-made mirrors
- Glass tabletops
- Protective glass for wood furniture
- Shower doors
- Entryway doors and sidelites
- Custom cut glass for frames
- Window replacement glass, and many more!
Custom Glass Cut to Your Specifications
What you plan to use your custom-cut glass for will help guide the type of thickness you will need. During your in-home consultation, we’ll take precise measurements if you feel unsure about the glass dimensions or glass types you need. Whether you’re looking for custom-cut glass for picture frames or a replacement glass for a shower door, we have you covered.
- Less than 1/8?: for picture frames and protective glass tops for furniture
- 1/8?: for storm windows, picture frames and custom glass tabletops
- 3/16?: for insulated glass windows, small shelves and custom glass tabletops
- 1/4“: for protective glass furniture tops and custom glass shelves
- 3/8?: for frameless shower doors, custom glass patio tables and custom glass tabletops
- 1/2?: for frameless shower doors, custom glass patio tables and protective furniture tops
- 3/4?: for glass doors and custom glass tabletops
At Glass Doctor, we also offer a variety of edge profiles and glass types. We recommend the best edge for your intended project, if you are unsure of which edge would work best. Our edge profiles include:
- Single, double and triple beveled edge in various sizes
- Waterfall and more
For custom cut glass tabletops and countertops, we also suggest thinking about the option of safety glass. Tempered glass, a type of safety glass, can help protect your home and furniture through heavy usage.
Choose Glass Doctor for Custom Glass Cutting
With over 50 years of experience in the custom glass cutting, design, and installation business, our glass specialists at Glass Doctor take pride in their level of expertise and customer service. We won’t be satisfied until the job is done right and you are satisfied with the results. Call 855-603-1919 to find your nearby Glass Doctor location and schedule an in-home consultation for your custom cut glass project.