The Glass Doctor® of Ellicott City team has earned a reputation for providing homeowners throughout the area with a huge variety of custom glass solutions that fit any type of interior design. In fact, our custom glass mirrors are an especially effective way to create a more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing home environment. Our experts will help you find glass decor that suits your unique style and taste in order to ensure that your interior design leaves a positive impression on family, friends, neighbors and visitors.
Mirrors Made for You
Whatever your glass decor needs may be, our highly qualified and experienced glass specialists have the ability to cut and install practically any type of custom glass mirror or surface.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Any smaller rooms within the home can be made to feel more spacious and inviting with the addition of a custom mirror. The strategic placement of a custom mirror can increase the perception of space as well as reflect natural and artificial light throughout an area in order to make it appear larger.
We recommend the use of tiled or framed mirrors in particular to help highlight the architecture and contours of your unique home design. Schedule an appointment with our Glass Doctor of Ellicott City specialists today for an in-home consultation. Some of the custom mirror options that our specialists may recommend include:
- Statement mirrors: Emphasize a focal point, such as a fireplace or headboard.
- Mirrored backsplash: Add visual depth to your kitchen.
- Mirrored walls: Increase the perception of space in a cramped and dark hallway.
Accentuate Home Decor and Artwork
Use custom mirrors to showcase your existing home decor and artwork. Choose from a large selection of frames, tints, finishes and edges that help accentuate your home's personal style. Some of our custom mirror options that will help you to achieve this include:
- Hanging mirrors: Fill the space you're using to showcase your artwork with natural light by way of reflection.
- Framed mirrors: Compliment walls containing framed photos and art.
- Mirrored shelves: Provide your sculptures, collectibles, art pieces and antiques with a panoramic, 360-degree view.
Enhance The Natural Light Inside Your Home
The use of a custom mirrored tabletop or a hanging mirror will reflect and spread both natural light and artificial light throughout your home. This is especially useful in rooms containing few or no windows. Custom mirror options that will light up a dark room include:
- Bedroom mirrors: Reflect natural light from your windows and artificial light from your bedside lamps throughout your bedroom space.
- Mounted mirrors: Increase the illumination produced from your mounted lanterns, desk lamps and other light sources.
Custom Mirrors Made To Impress
The true purpose of a full-length mirror is to provide a top to bottom perspective of your clothing and appearance. This makes areas such as bedrooms, closets and entryways perfect for a full-length mirror. Our specialists will not only custom cut your mirror to your specified size, but we will also finish and frame the glass to help accentuate your existing decor. Some of the types of full-length mirrors that we can install include:
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Perfect for trying on different clothes before leaving home.
- Framed mirrors: Add a touch of luxury and class to your bathrooms.
To receive professional advice on how to create a more engaging indoor environment with the use of glass decor, be sure to contact us at Glass Doctor of Ellicott City to schedule an in-home consultation today.