Make your home's interior a reflection of your own unique style and taste with custom mirrors from Glass Doctor of Elko. Custom designed and strategically placed mirrors add elegance, charm and sophistication to any room. With a wide range of specialty cuts, unique features and fantastic frames, our specialists will transform your ordinary space into an extraordinary atmosphere.
Better Your Space with Custom Mirrors
Change the Way You See Your Home
Bring the illusion of added space to every room in your home with custom mirrors from Glass Doctor of Elko. Strategically placed mirrors reflect natural and artificial light from windows and lamps to brighten your space and make it appear larger. An excellent solution for narrow hallways and other small spaces, a custom mirror will draw interest to unique architecture, comforting contours and other attractive features of your home. Custom mirror options to consider include:
- Mirrored walls: Add a custom mirror to an entire wall and make small or narrow spaces appear longer and more inviting.
- Mirrored backsplash: Bring a unique style to your bathroom or kitchen with custom designed mirrored backslashes.
- Statement mirrors: Draw interest to your fireplace or add pizazz to your bedroom with creatively designed custom mirrors.
Accentuate Your Home Decor
Bring out the beauty of your favorite collectibles, sculptures and other art with custom designed mirrors. Choose from our wide selection of tints, edge work, finishes and frames to create the perfect look for your home.
- Mirrored shelves: View your most treasured pieces from any angle when you install custom mirrored shelves in your living room, dining room or home office.
- Hanging mirrors: Use hanging mirrors to direct natural or artificial light toward art pieces, antiques or other areas of focus.
- Framed mirrors: Add a special touch to your existing wall arrangement or fill an entire wall with a magnificently designed framed mirror.
Enhance Natural Light
Mirrored shelves, tabletops and wall mirrors will spread natural light throughout your home. Even small rooms or hallways will appear brighter with a touch of glass.
- Bedroom mirrors: Your bedroom will appear more inviting when you reflect both natural and artificial light with wall mirrors or custom tabletops for the bedside tables.
- Mounted mirrors: The cozy light from desk lamps, hanging light fixtures and other light sources will be magnified with mirrors that are mounted in the right places.
- Framed mirrors: Your bathroom will become an elegant oasis when you choose a creatively designed framed mirror.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: An excellent idea to transform less interesting closet doors or entryways, floor to ceiling mirrors enable you to see yourself from head to toe.
Call Glass Doctor of Elko today and add a touch of glass to your home.