Emergency Business Glass Services
Experiencing glass breakage at your commercial property is frustrating, costly and dangerous. Glass Doctor of Des Moines understands successful operations are directly related to the management and control of liabilities and costs. We offer actionable solutions for businesses in need of emergency commercial glass repair, limiting the time and expense involved in a complete restoration.
Immediate Emergency Response
We know broken window, storefront or door glass present a serious security breach. Our knowledgeable glass specialists conduct emergency commercial glass repair anytime, day or night. With priority after-hours response, we deliver innovative restoration services to reestablish your building's security quickly. Time-saving options include:
- Emergency board-up service: Our dedicated experts arrive with the materials to clean and secure the area, taking the necessary measurements to ensure swift ordering and replacement.
- Advanced measurement system: Part of our proactive vendor solutions for commercial account holders, the advanced measurement system catalogs and charts the glass at your business. When an accident occurs, we'll immediately cross-reference your list with our inventory. If a replacement is available, we'll bring it, eliminating the additional liability of length repairs.
- In-stock options: Offer businesses the ability to pre-order frequently damaged glass items. We keep the glass in stock at our facility so that repairs are performed immediately.
Our emergency commercial glass repair service includes cost reduction strategies that lower your operating and capital expenditures. Our Commercial Care program creates a vendor relationship that saves you money and offers lasting results. Enrollees receive:
- Discounted membership pricing on all emergency commercial glass repair and replacements.
- Professional account set-up and management.
- Real-time maintenance, work order and cost allocation tools.
- Energy-saving options that limit UV infiltration, protecting your furnishings and merchandise from damage and reducing your electric bills.
- Glass protection strategies like our hydrophobic coating glass protectant and glass films. Hydrophobic coating applications create an invisible barrier, preventing surface damage, mold growth and mineral deposits. Glass films simplify the removal of graffiti or similar cosmetic damage.
- Professional insurance and vendor compliance paperwork processing.
Discover more about the emergency commercial glass repair and proactive vendor services we offer by contacting Glass Doctor of Des Moines to schedule your consultation today.