Glass Doctor® of Crown Point has ample knowledge and experience with providing custom glass solutions to clients. We work to suit your personal tastes and preferences. When you're in need of high-quality custom decor, our qualified glass experts will cut and install the mirror or glass surface you need.
Opt to Add Mirrors
Adding custom mirrors to your home takes the aesthetic up a notch, creating a more comfortable, inviting living space. From a modest entryway mirror to a large, framed living room leaner, the right custom mirrors are sure to impress family and friends for years to come.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Positioning a mirror properly in a home is a simple, effective technique for opening up a compact or narrow room or hallway. The mirror reflects the walls and ceiling and the natural window light to turn the space from dark and cramped into gorgeous and inviting. We offer framed and tiled mirrors to highlight the contours and other architectural features of your home. During your in-home consultation, a Glass Doctor of Crown Point specialist will determine the best locations for mirrors in your home. A few of the custom mirror solutions our clients enjoy include the following:
- Statement mirrors: Position a custom mirror above a headboard or fireplace.
- Mirrored backsplash: Perfect for giving the illusion of depth in a bathroom or kitchen.
- Mirrored wall: Make a small or narrow hallway appear much longer.
Showcase Your Home Decor and Art
Custom mirrors cut to a client's specifications highlight prized art and glass decor. We provide a wide selection of edges, tints, frames and finishes. Our decorative mirror solutions include the following.
- Framed mirrors: While framed mirrors work in virtually any room in a home, they're particularly well suited for adding a touch of glass to a gallery wall filled with framed photos and art.
Enhance Light Throughout Your Abode
Mirrored tabletops and hanging mirrors extend the reach of natural and artificial light in any room of your home. Consider one or both of the following mirrors:
- Hanging mirrors: When hung properly, a custom mirror will bounce natural light throughout the space to illuminate the art displayed in the room.
- Mirrored shelves: Gain a 360-degree perspective of favorite art pieces, sculptures, collectibles and antiques.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Add a full-length mirror to your entryway, bedroom or closet to get a complete look at your clothing and appearance before leaving your home. A framed mirror adds a sophisticated touch to a master bedroom or bathroom. A floor-to-ceiling mirror is perfect for a quick look in the entryway before heading out the door.
To learn more about custom mirror solutions from Glass Doctor of Crown Point, give us a call at 219-306-4855 or fill out our online request form.
- Mounted mirrors: Stretch the illumination from desk lamps, mounted lanterns and other tabletop or mounted light sources.
- Bedroom mirrors: A mirror or two in the bedroom will reflect natural window light and artificial lamplight.