Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Shower doors can be used to anchor the space, increase the resale value of your home and effectively channel any natural light. With shower doors ranging from a simple framed shower door to more personalized custom glass enclosures, Glass Doctor® of Columbia provides a wide and diverse selection. Best of all, our specialists offer years of experience assisting homeowners through the entire process, including budget, designing, installing and maintenance.
It’s important our customers understand and consider the following factors before choosing the perfect shower door or tub enclosure for their bathroom. During our in-home consultation, we will discuss:
- Configuration: It is vital to understand whether your walls are made of tile or sheetrock and where your supporting studs are located. Having this information will help determine the weight of glass the walls can support.
- Shower Heads: It is important to choose a shower head that will not wet the bathroom when the door is open.
- Measurements: Inaccurate measurements can cause costly delays during the installation process. It's best to schedule an appointment with our specialist to get exact measurements for the most accurate estimation on materials and installation.
- Ventilation: If your bathroom doesn't have proper ventilation, condensation and moisture can cause your paint to peel and harmful mold to grow, especially on a sheetrock ceiling. Glass Doctor of Columbia specializes in solving bathroom ventilation problems with thorough ventilation checks if your bathroom is drywall and the installation of steam room kits if your bathroom is fully tiled.
Instead of trying to do it alone, let the glass specialists at Glass Doctor of Columbia provide professional advice to jump start your imagination for amazing bathroom and shower door ideas, such as:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
For more professional recommendations on designing and renovating your bathroom, contact Glass Doctor of Columbia for an in-home consultation. Your specialist will help you choose the optimum glass shower or tub enclosure based on your bathroom, considering function as well as style.