Car Window Tinting Service
Everything You Need to Know About Auto Window Tinting
Window tinting is a fantastic way to add a sleek, stylish look to any vehicle, but it’s about more than just looks. Window tinting can provide a better experience for the driver and prolong the life of your vehicle. Glass Doctor specialists have the expertise required to install window tinting on any vehicle, leaving your car with a clean, bubble-free, professional appearance. Contact your local Glass Doctor today to schedule window tinting for your vehicle.
What Is Car Window Tinting?
Car window tinting is available in two forms:
- Factory tint – windows with made with glass that has been dyed to include a tint
- After-market tint – a film that is applied to car windows after manufacturing
At Glass Doctor, we specialize in the expert application of after-market car window tinting. Like home window tinting, car window tinting or window film can help protect you and your vehicle from harmful UV rays.
Why Choose Glass Doctor Car Window Tinting Service?
- Safety: Driving with the sun glaring on your face can be uncomfortable and dangerous. Window film will help prevent harsh glares from the sun in areas where your sun visor cannot reach.
- Interior Protection: Over time, the interior of your car will suffer from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Not only will your upholstery start to fade, but your dashboard and other surfaces will also fade, crack or warp. Blocking the most harmful rays will keep the interior of your vehicle looking great for years to come.
- Privacy & Security: It's not a great idea to advertise everything you have inside your vehicle. Dark window tinting offers a layer of privacy to keep prying eyes at bay. Plus, kids watching videos in the vehicle will enjoy glare-free entertainment, making the ride better for everyone.
- Added Comfort: Leaving a car parked car in the sunlight will leave you with an unbearably hot situation when you return. Leather and vinyl seats can sting bare skin, and soaring temperatures can make your vehicle feel more like a sauna. Window film reduces the heat.
Our Professional Window Tinting Application Process
Looking to tint your car windows? You’ve come to the right place. Glass Doctor professionals across the country provide fast and affordable window tinting services to car owners year-round. We follow a specialized process to ensure a perfect finish every time, including these steps:
- Thoroughly cleaning the window interior
- Applying the application spray judiciously
- Carefully applying the film, beginning in a top corner of the window
- Using a squeegee to ensure a tight seal from center to edge, with no bubbles or ripples
Find Car Window Tinting Near Me
Whether you want to upgrade the appearance of your vehicle or have a more comfortable experience for you and your passengers, Glass Doctor is ready to help. Call 833-974-0209 or schedule your appointment online today.
*Not all Glass Doctor locations offer this service. Contact your local Glass Doctor to learn more.