Auto Glass & Windshield Care
Your damaged auto glass isn’t just a cosmetic problem; it’s a safety issue. Glass Doctor® of Seguin urges all drivers to get immediate repairs for auto glass damage. Even seemingly small cracks or chips can quickly spread and become a bigger problem.
We offer mobile auto glass repair service; making repairs more convenient for you. We offer exemplary service, including repairs in under an hour, to assist customers with crucial auto glass repair or replacement.
Not only will cracked auto glass make it difficult to see the road, but a damaged windshield will compromise the safety of your vehicle. The windshield works in conjunction with your vehicle’s frame to keep your car, truck or SUV intact. In some car models, the windshield is responsible for up to 60% of the strength and integrity your automobile.
Glass Doctor Prioritizes Your Safety
- Glass Doctor of Seguin makes windshield repair convenient. Our mobile windshield unit comes to you for repairs whenever it’s possible to conduct field repair.
- We maintain good working relationships with all major car insurance carriers and we’ll deal with the paperwork if your auto glass damage is covered.
- Sometimes repairs are free to you. In some situations, auto insurers may pay the entire cost of auto glass repair, since doing so saves them money over windshield replacement. In fact, your collision coverage might even pay for windshield replacement without a deductible, depending on policy details. Check with your insurance company before receiving auto services.
- Glass Doctor of Seguin strives to save you money. We will always repair your auto glass if it is safe to do so.
- We give you upfront price estimates.
- Our expert glass specialists conduct repairs quickly so that your schedule is not interrupted.
Windshield repair is more complex with the addition of antennas, temperature sensors and rain gauges. Glass Doctor of Seguin ensures that our specialists receive the most up-to-date training to repair modern windshield. We employ the best practices required by the Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) to safely install or repair windshields, including careful workmanship, industry standard adhesives and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) quality glass.
Auto Glass Replacement
Tempered glass is an essential safety feature in modern vehicles. It is designed to break into small, safe pieces making repairs impossible. Glass Doctor of Seguin can replace all glass on vehicle from the back windshield to the sunroof.
Auto Glass Protection
All our windshield replacements include the 12-month G12® Windshield Road Hazard Guarantee. For an additional cost, Glass Doctor of Seguin also recommends the G12 Value Package. This protection package covers extra services for 12 months, including labor, a new set of windshield wipers and protective glass treatment with Clear Choice™. With this product, auto glass resists damage from scratches, water staining, mineral buildup and more with just one application. Clear Choice also improves visibility for safer driving.
For the best auto glass services, contact Glass Doctor of Seguin today!