Car Window Replacement Services in Oxford, MI
Damage from dirt and road debris, accidents, vandalism, and everyday wear and tear may cause damage to your vehicle’s windows. No matter the cause, the team at Glass Doctor® of Oxford, MI, is ready to help you safely get back on the road with reliable auto glass replacement services.
Request an estimate online for Oxford area car window services.
Car Glass Replacement Services in Oakland County
Driving with a missing or damaged car window is more than uncomfortable, it can be downright dangerous. We offer fast, convenient service designed to ensure the security of your vehicle, protect passengers from the elements, and maintain your line of sight. No at-home fix can match the results seen with professional service.
Our services aren’t limited to car door windows but include:
- Side window replacement. Front and back, driver’s or passenger’s side, we install replacement car windows to take the place of damaged glass.
- Sunroof and moonroof replacement. Install and seal the overhead windows in your to keep water, dirt, and debris out.
- Quarter glass replacement. We also replace the stationary piece of glass behind your car’s rear doors, also known as quarter glass.
- Power window regulator repair and replacement. Modern cars use a powered device to roll windows up and down. When this device malfunctions from age, misuse, or damage, we repair or replace it.
The Car Window Replacement Process
We use high-quality, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts and quality adhesives that you can trust on rough Michigan roads. Our service professionals follow industry-standard best practices from the AGSC (Auto Glass Safety Council) for a safe and secure installation.
Each service begins with a thorough inspection to determine what glass in your vehicle needs replacing, then follow our standard procedure:
- Remove the broken glass from the window frame, removing the door panel to locate it all, if necessary.
- Peel back any window seal or vapor barrier on your window.
- Install a new, high-quality replacement window.
- Test the power applicator, if applicable.
- Replace the window seal and/or vapor barrier.
- Reinstall any interior fixtures we removed during the installation, such as the door panel.
- Assess the new window to ensure it’s watertight.
Find Car Window Services in Lake Orion and Beyond
Replacing your broken car window is about more than appearances; it’s about safety and comfort. Glass Doctor of Oxford, MI, is the trusted name in car window services throughout our community, including the cities of Lake Orion, Brandon Township, Auburn Hills, Romeo, Dryden, and Clarkston. Call (248) 628-4000 or request an estimate online to get started.
The sun’s rays aren’t just damaging to your skin, they can cause damage to your vehicle’s interior and cause the interior temperature of your car to rise to damaging heights. Beat the summer heat and keep damaging UV rays out of your car with professional car window tinting.