Shower Door and Bathtub Surround Options & Accessories
The best way to upgrade and create a sense of elegance in your bathroom is with a new shower door or tub enclosure from Glass Doctor® of Nassau County. Freeing your bathroom of that tired old shower curtain will bring more light and a sense of space to the room. Call for an appointment and our specialist will review our catalog of upgrade options ranging from new glass shower doors or stalls, tub enclosures, premium hardware accessories and other remodeling inspirations that will infuse new life into your bathroom.
Structural improvements to your bathroom will increase the value of your home while enhancing your own enjoyment. A small bathroom can be opened up in an instant with the addition of a new shower door or tub enclosure.
Whether you will be upgrading a shower stall or adding a tub enclosure, Glass Doctor of Nassau County's designs will enhance the beauty and brightness of the room.
Glass Doctor provides several services to kick-start your imagination while gathering ideas, including:
- Shower Door Gallery: Our shower door and tub enclosure gallery offers a wide variety of options in configuration, opaqueness, thickness and design.
- Shower Door Accessories: Accessorize the look of your shower or tub enclosure. Options exist for tinted glass and distinct glass pattern.
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas: Having trouble coming up with something? No problem! Here are some ideas!
- Consultation: When you schedule an appointment with Glass Doctor of Nassau County, you will receive a free in-home consultation. And that is just the beginning...
- Ordering and Installation: We make this as quick and as painless as possible!
- Vendors: A list of our vendors.
- Clear Choice™ ProtectantLearn about our Clear Choice Protectant-the best glass cleaner around!
Now that your prospective choices have been made, measurements and installation feasibility will be assessed. The measurements are taken to determine the fit and size of the additions. And, as part of the installation, a floor or base structure must be built to support the new shower door or bath enclosure. This structure may be made of marble, tile, wood or sheetrock. As a result, an assessment of the floor’s weight-bearing capability will be needed to ensure that the floor can support the weight of the new additions.
Glass Doctor of Nassau County specialists will also evaluate the ventilation in the bathroom to ensure that moisture is allowed to escape normally so that there will not be unnecessary residual condensation. After all measurements and assessments are made, the specialist will provide a rendition of the proposed layout for your inspection and further discussion.
Once you have decided on the configuration of your new enclosure, choosing the accessories that bring color and texture to the bathroom is next. Accessories that coordinate and lend style include the towel racks, handles and hinges for the shower doors. Glass Doctor of Nassau County specialists will also help you to choose the faucets, drawer knobs and other accents that will complement your bathroom renovation project.
Cost Calculation and Timeline
Once all of the parts, accessories, construction additions, labor and other factors have all been determined, a specialist will calculate a cost and develop a timeline for completion. Glass Doctor installers will do their best to complete the project as quickly as possible and with as little disruption to your personal lives as possible.
Call Glass Doctor of Nassau County and let us begin the conversation to upgrade your bathroom!
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.
Time limit for claims applies. Full details here.