Advance Measurement System
Glass doors, windows and entryways give your business a distinctive identity that customers remember. Glass contributes important functionality as well. Security film-reinforced glass provides shatter-resistance which prevents injuries. Tinted glass diminishes the effects of harmful sun rays on your interior decor. Fire- and bullet-resistant glass protect customers and employees during adverse events. At Glass Doctor® of Nassau County, we realize glass restoration is a key element of your commercial disaster recovery plan. That's why we devised our Advance Measurement system as a proactive glass care solution. It minimizes downtime due to broken glass.
Our glass specialists make it simple to implement the Advance Measurement system at your location. We schedule a consultation, measure all glass doors and windows, diagram and number each item, and note specifications and applicable safety codes. Your completed glass inventory becomes an integral part of your proactive glass care program. Our system allows our team to respond quickly to your glass emergency.
Faster Emergency Repairs
Day or night, when a glass emergency occurs on your business premises, we are a phone call away. You simply identify the item number from your diagram, give us a call and we take action. Upon receiving your call, we:
- Retrieve item specifications from our inventory copy
- Check our stock for glass products matching your needs
- Arrive at the site prepared to repair the damage
- Clean up debris and board up openings
- Complete repairs with quality glass products
When your business has glass units that are subject to frequent breakage, Glass Doctor of Nassau County recommends our In-Stock Option. We pre-order your panes so they are always in stock. When an emergency occurs, we can perform the job without the delay of waiting for parts to be delivered.
Benefits of Advance Measurement
When you enroll your business in our Advance Measurement system, you receive a variety of benefits.
- Cost Savings: Repairs are completed in a single service call.
- Fewer Business Disruptions: Fast repairs get you up and running.
- Reduced Liability: Broken glass hazards are quickly eliminated.
- Restored Security: Fast repairs deter vandalism and theft.
- Building Appearance: In-Stock option eliminates unsightly board-ups.
- Minimal Billing Issues: Pre-established credit eliminates hassles.
It's time to get proactive
At Glass Doctor of Nassau County, we believe that it's a good idea to plan for a disaster before it strikes your business. That's the proactive approach and it's what our Advance Measurement System does best. To get started, call us at (516) 858-3823.