Emergency Home Glass Repair & Replacement
Never wait for the next business day when glass breaks. Glass Doctor® of Mount Vernon has specialists available around the clock every day of the week to perform emergency window repair and replacement services.
Residential Emergency Window Repair
Don’t let a broken window risk your home’s security or your family’s health. While a break may lead to energy losses in the summer, it could expose your family and pets to frigid temperatures during the winter. When a window breaks, make haste to contact Glass Doctor of Mount Vernon, regardless of the season or time of day. Our fast emergency window repair services restore the security of your home and minimize energy losses.
Glass Cleaning and Window Boarding
Glass breaks may make your busy schedule feel more hectic. When our team performs emergency window repair services, glass specialists are happy to clean the broken glass and dispose of it upon request.
If we have the respective pane in stock, glass specialists will repair your window within 24 hours. Otherwise, we’ll board the broken window and install the new glass as soon as it arrives.
Windows and Custom Installations
Glass Doctor of Mount Vernon repairs, replaces and upgrades windows throughout the home, including sliding glass doors. When making your home more energy efficient, check out our selection of high-efficiency Low-emissivity and insulated glass units.
Our glass specialists also provide glass-related renovations, installations and design services. Update your home with custom glass products, like:
- Shower enclosures
General Window Repairs
In addition to emergency window repair services, Glass Doctor of Mount Vernon fixes glass that doesn’t require immediate attention. To make the process simpler and more cost-effective, glass specialists replace the pane of glass and the seal in the current window frame in standard and high efficiency windows. Not only does this save you money, it saves you from having to shop for a matching window.
If you’re good with tools and are on a budget when a glass break occurs, feel free to let us know. To save you money, a glass specialist will give you instructions on how to remove the window safely so you can bring it to our Mount Vernon shop. After we finish with the repair, pick up your window from our location and reinstall it when you get home.
Advantage Plan® for Mount Vernon Customers
Supplement your homeowner’s insurance with Glass Doctor of Mount Vernon’s Advantage Plan. Since homeowner’s insurance policies don’t cover certain types of glass breaks, the Advantage Plan makes glass repairs more affordable. This program is a membership service that provides benefits, such as:
- Priority scheduling: Whenever you need our services, even if it’s for an emergency window repair, your name goes to the top of the list.
- Exclusive discounts: Save 15% on our glass replacement and repair services for your home and automobile.
- Free glass inspection: After signing up for the Advantage Plan, a Mount Vernon glass specialist will go to your home to inspect all its glass features and take measurements. We then save the detailed information in your file in the event that you need a glass repair. When you call us about broken glass, you’ll experience a faster repair process because we’ll already know the measurements of the respective pane.
- Window breakage guarantee: When Glass Doctor of Mount Vernon replaces a glass pane and you have an active Advantage Plan membership, we’ll guarantee the new piece against breakage. Exclusions apply.
- Membership transfers: If your Advantage Plan membership is still active when you sell your home, the new homeowners will benefit from the membership services throughout the remaining term.
Glass Doctor of Mount Vernon takes the stress out of broken glass with its emergency window repair services. Call us today and tell us about your panes.