Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Finding the perfect shower door design for your bathroom is an important part of enjoying your everyday showering or bathing experience. Your shower's enclosure serves as an important focal point in your bathroom. A well-designed shower with an appropriate custom glass shower door increases the appeal a home has for potential buyers, and this boosts a home's resale value. Whether you're interested in an elaborate custom glass door or a standard framed door, Glass Doctor® of Monroe has the expertise to install the perfect solution.
Custom Frameless Shower Doors
A frameless shower door can be custom-designed to match your style exactly. Enhance your bathroom design with a luxurious and elegant look. Frameless glass shower doors contribute a unique panache to a bathroom design. They also fit perfectly into a bathroom space and help to create a pleasing layout of bathroom fixtures that complement one another. If you're interested in remodeling your bathroom, you can look at frameless shower doors as a smart investment that's likely to increase the resale value of your property.
Find the Perfect Shower Space
Rely on Glass Doctor of Monroe for the selection, installation and maintenance of the perfect shower or tub enclosure. With our specialists, you can enjoy unparalleled expertise and professional service with an insistence on achieving complete customer satisfaction every time. Our years of experience in providing custom glass solutions for bathroom fixtures have taught us to consider all of the following before the design process even begins on our frameless glass shower doors:
- Configuring the shower: When a frameless shower door is installed, it's important to figure out where the studs are in the bathroom walls and what material the shower walls are made of. These factors influence how heavy the shower doors can be.
- Choosing the right shower head: It's important that the shower head won't spray water out onto the bathroom floor if the shower door is left ajar.
- Taking the necessary measurements: Taking accurate measurements is definitely a priority before installation. If adequate measurements aren't taken, there could be delays during the installation process and inaccurate price quotes before the installation project begins.
- Properly ventilating the bathroom: If moisture is allowed to accumulate in the bathroom, it can cause water damage like peeling paint and mold growth. Fortunately, properly ventilating a bathroom prevents these problems from developing. Before specialists from Glass Doctor of Monroe install a shower door, a ventilation evaluation is conducted to foresee any potential moisture buildup problems. One possible solution to ventilation issues is a glass steam room kit our specialists can install to increase airflow.
Discover all your shower options using our resources:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Learn more about frameless glass shower doors today. Talk to one of our specialists about this strikingly elegant bathroom design feature and schedule your home consultation now.