Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
If you want to drastically improve your bathroom, install a beautiful frameless glass shower doors or a new a tub enclosure. The specialists at Glass Doctor® of Michigan are ready to inspire you with a variety of ideas that will turn your current bathroom into an oasis. All of our glass shower doors and tub enclosures are available in a wide variety of styles and customizing options, ensuring you create the bathroom of your dreams. We are positive adding a touch of elegance and style to your current shower or bathtub will create a five-star bathroom.
Custom Frameless Doors
Glass Doctor of Michigan chooses only the finest tempered glass, which meets or exceeds glass industry standards, to create your custom glass shower door or tub enclosure. Our glass is available in a variety of subtly-tinted color. If privacy is a concern, we can offer you glass doors in a variety of textures, patterns and surface finishes that will meet any privacy needs. A frameless glass shower door or tub enclosure will not only open up the room, it's the perfect way to display beautiful vintage or modern tile work. Frameless glass is easily cleaned, smooth-edged and made to last. When coated with our Clear Choice™ surface protectant, glass shower doors and enclosures actually resist hard water stains, mineral deposits and soap scum buildup.
Designing Your Custom Shower
Our glass specialists will guide you through the entire design and installation processes, starting with an in-home consultation in order to assess your needs and provide experienced help with design ideas, budget, installation and ongoing maintenance services.
Our team will inspect your bathroom at your convenience in order to offer you the best recommendations. Here are a few of the steps our experts will take:
- Measurements: Our experts will take meticulous measurements to ensure a seamless installation and to avoid surprising you with any unexpected costs.
- Configuration: Determine whether bathroom walls are constructed of drywall or tile and locate all supporting studs in order to best determine the maximum weight of glass the walls can support.
- Ventilation: In order to avoid moisture buildup and potential mold growth, our team will evaluate the amount of ventilation in your bathroom. If you're interested in further ventilation improvements, Glass Doctor of Michigan will discuss installing a special glass steam room kit.
- Shower heads: Our specialists will assist you in choosing a new shower head so spray stays inside the enclosure, even if the door is open.
To kick-start your creativity, use our resources in order to view some samples of our beautiful glass products:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Glass is the perfect medium to use when you want to make your bathroom appear larger and brighter. Frameless glass shower doors will add a new level of refinement to any size or style bathroom. Contact Glass Doctor of Michigan any time to set up your personalized, in-home consultation. One of our glass experts will be happy to provide you with the highest level of customer service and design skills only our experts can deliver.