Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Transform your bathroom into a tranquil retreat with a beautiful glass installation from Glass Doctor® of Lansing, MI. Glass doors and walls are water-resistant surfaces that create the illusion of extra space; your bathroom is the perfect place to harness this home improvement solution. Our glass shower doors and tub enclosures make it easy to tap into your bathroom's full potential. With a variety of frames, finishes and other custom options that complement different styles and layouts.
Upgrade Your Bathroom with Custom Glass
A new glass shower door or enclosure is a smart investment, but custom glass shower doors improve more than property values. Unlike other porous bathroom surfaces, glass doesn't trap moisture or light. When you upgrade to a glass door or enclosure, you prevent the eyesores, maintenance needs and health risks associated with mold and residue buildup. Frameless glass shower doors also help small, damp spaces look larger and more luxurious. Replace your plastic shower curtain or acrylic door with glass to enjoy a brighter, cleaner and more spacious bathroom.
Your Decorative & Protective Glass Options
Custom glass is a great way to accommodate your bathroom's specific dimensions and layout, but it also allows you to harness your creativity. Choose from a variety of decorative and protective glass options and accessories. Increase your privacy with a semi-opaque satin finish, or channel your favorite spa with colored glass and ornamental bamboo. The personal details are up to you.
- Glass patterns and colors: Choose from eleven different ornamental glass patterns and five colored glass tints, all available for most standard and heavy glass doors
- Clear Choice™ protectant: Add an optional layer of our exclusive glass protectant to add shine and resist water deposits, soap scum and scratches for up to five years
As we plan your custom door or enclosure, we will perform a ventilation evaluation and make sure your shower head won't cause flooding when the door is open. We also work with you to find the best hinges, handles and other hardware.
Install Framed or Frameless Shower Doors
Frameless glass shower doors appear to float between shower walls, while metal frames complement other fixtures, provide structural integrity for thicker and heavier glass, and come in a variety of finishes and colors. Your frame options may depend on the shape of your shower or tub enclosure, but frameless doors make it possible to create a modern, seamless look that increases your property value and fits a variety of unique layouts and sizes.
We don't want you to settle for a shower that doesn't blow you away. If you have trouble visualizing your brand new bathroom or narrowing down your custom glass options, take advantage of some of our free design services.
- Gallery of glass shower doors: Browse more than 30 examples of custom glass installations that completely transformed our clients' showers and tubs
- Free consultations: Schedule an in-home design consultation to start the planning process. Your glass specialist will take precise measurements of your current configuration, evaluate your framing and mounting requirements and review your options
- Bathroom remodeling tips and tricks: Borrow our lighting and decor suggestions for simple ways to complete your upgrade and complement your new glass
Contact Glass Doctor of Lansing, MI at (517) 252-4033 to schedule your free consultation or learn more about your custom glass options.