Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Maintaining the comfort, functionality and value of your home is a job that often begins in your bathroom. Replacing outdated and timeworn bathtubs and showers with an attractive, modern walk-in glass shower enclosure defines the space and greatly enhances your home's resale value. More than simply a functional place to bathe, an up-to-date glass shower or tub enclosure with frameless shower doors creates an eye-catching focal point and a feeling of spaciousness in rooms that once felt cramped and outdated.
Glass Doctor® of The Gold Country specialists are ready to help residents of Folsom, Jackson and El Dorado Hills hoping to transform their bathrooms. Our specialists design, budget and install the right shower or tub elements to create your perfect bath. We carry everything from basic framed shower doors, custom-built heavy glass enclosures and much more. We make it easy to get shower glass doors with style and eye appeal that fits your decor and lifestyle. We offer a wide selection of heavy, patterned and colored glass available to be installed in framed or frameless shower and tub enclosures.
Let us help you get started with the process of designing and installing your new shower or tub enclosure. During our free, in-home consultation, our glass specialists will discuss your current bathroom and point out some areas to consider when designing a new bathroom space.
Things to consider:
- Structural conditions including wall material and tile are important. Determining the placement of studs in your walls and what type of wall material your current bathroom has will determine the maximum weight of glass your walls will support.
- Shower head selection is important to help prevent water escaping when the shower doors are open. It's important to understand that the placement of multiple shower heads will affect the amount of hot water used and the type of enclosure you will need.
- Careful measurements are necessary to determine costs and to prevent delays during installation. During your appointment with our specialists we will provide expert measurements and give you a precise quote for materials and installation.
- One of the most important considerations in bathroom remodels is providing proper ventilation. Without it, excess moisture and humidity will damage painted surfaces and can cause dangerous mold growth. If you are interested in improving the ventilation in your current bathroom, we perform ventilation checks to ensure that there is at least two feet of space above the shower if your shower room is drywall, and we may install steam room kits if your shower is fully tiled.
Glass Doctor of The Gold Country offers a range of services to help you design your perfect bathroom space. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and offer our professional advice during the design process.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
If you are excited about getting started with your new bathroom design, call Glass Doctor of The Gold Country today for an in-home consultation. Our glass specialists will be happy to help you select the glass shower doors, frameless shower doors or tub enclosures that meet your unique style, needs and budget.