Advance Measurement System
If you're a business owner, an important part of taking care of your company is preparing for a disaster. Getting back to business as usual with safe, well-maintained facilities is key to ensuring that your business isn't exposed to further damage or that your reputation among prospective and existing customers doesn't suffer.
Proactive Glass Care Solutions
That's why Glass Doctor® of Highland MI offers business owners an Advance Measurement system to provide proactive glass care. When you enroll in this program, our specialists will precisely measure your glass windows, doors, and other glass products. Using this information, they'll create a diagram showing the location, size, and type of glass you have, while also noting any special safety glass requirements.
Faster Emergency Repairs
When glass breaks, it may not be during normal business hours. Even if it happens at night or on the weekend, call our specialists for a fast response. Consult your diagram for the number of your broken panes, and we'll check our inventory to see if your glass is in stock. If so, we'll replace it immediately. If it needs to be ordered, we'll securely board up the area, order your glass from a trusted vendor who will quickly provide the new panes, and return at your convenience to complete the repair.
If you have panes of glass that tend to break frequently, enroll in our in-stock program. Our program is ideal for glass doors that face a lot of use and abuse on a daily basis. We'll pre-order these panes and keep them in stock. A supply of the correct panes ensures that we'll have your glass on hand and will be able to replace it immediately without the need for a temporary board-up.
Benefits of Advance Measurement
Our Advance Measurement system will provide you and your business with significant benefits, including the following:
- Savings: If we have your glass in stock, we'll complete the replacement in one trip, saving your time and money.
- Speed: Pre-establishing your contact and credit information ensures that you'll receive the fastest service possible.
- Improved security: Broken glass leaves your facilities vulnerable to break-ins and vandalism, so the sooner it's repaired, the better.
- Protection of your business' reputation: Broken glass or even a board-up presents a poor image to your existing and potential customers.
- Customer and employee safety: The faster your glass is replaced, the less likely a customer or employee is to be injured.
- Avoidance of liability issues: If an employee or customer is injured as a result of broken glass, this could also expose you to a costly lawsuit.
Take the first step toward proactive glass care by contacting Glass Doctor of Highland MI today to schedule your Advance Measurement inspection.