Advance Measurement System
When you need outstanding commercial glass repair, Glass Doctor® of Hastings, MI, is a company you can depend on everyday. Our Glass Doctor Advance Measurement system is the perfect addition to your business recovery plan, implement it when a natural disaster strikes or an unexpected accident shatters your glass. Before launching the plan into practice, our glass specialists will perform an on-site inspection and measure all glass windows or doors. Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, will also ensure all glass is up to current safety regulations. The doors, windows and custom panes are then recorded onto a diagram for faster commercial glass repair or replacement.
Quick, Reliable Emergency Repair Services
If your business requires emergency commercial glass repair or replacement, contact Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, for 24/7 assistance. By correlating your broken glass to the diagram made earlier, our team will be able to expedite the installation process. First, we will check to see if the unique glass you need is in stock. If new glass must be ordered, our glass specialists will arrive immediately to board up any broken windows and clean up debris. To further speed up the repair or glass replacement process, our Advance Measurement Plan includes pre-established contact and credit information.
You will likely find some glass will break more often than others. To ensure fast commercial glass repair or replacement, Glass Doctor of Hastings, MI, will pre-order various windows or doors to have glass prepared at a moment's notice.
Advantages of the Advance Measurement Plan
- Convenience: Continue operating your business without any hiccups or further delays.
- Savings: Work will be completed immediately and at once instead of over the course of several visits.
- Expedience: Eliminate the need to board up your business with our 24-hour emergency response team.
- Security: Ensure no theft, vandalism or unlawful entry occurs until your commercial glass repair or replacement is complete.
- Liability Protection: Alleviate issues caused by possible customer injury due to broken glass.
- Credit: Set up your credit line ahead of time to avoid delays concerning payment processing.