Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Upgrading your average glass shower door or tub enclosure brings custom designed beauty to your bathroom. In addition to capturing both natural and artificial lights, your home’s value will increase. Glass Doctor® of Clinton offers several design selections stemming from traditional tub enclosures to high-end frameless shower doors.
Our specialists will take you step-by-step through the design process, creating the perfect shower or tub enclosure to meet your budget and design. Our glass experts will also install your new enclosure and offer advice on post-installation maintenance.
Examine your present bathroom to determine what preparations are needed prior to starting your renovation.
- Bathroom Layout and Supports: Support studs need to be located and our specialists will calculate the strength and support limits of your walls. This will aid in choosing the weight and width of the glass for your new shower or tub enclosure.
- Sprayers and Shower Heads: The selection of your shower head needs to be compatible with the design and style of your new glass shower. Our specialists will help you choose the best shower head for your new enclosure.
- Measuring: Our glass specialists take exact measurements of the bathroom. This allows them to give you an accurate cost estimate of material expenses and expenditures for installation.
- Ventilation: Bathrooms can have a build up of moisture that can cause not only cosmetic damages to your bathroom ceiling and walls, but can promote the growth of dangerous molds. Glass Doctor of Clinton will evaluate your bathroom’s ventilation needs and make suggestions for improvement.
Browse the Shower Idea Center, provided by Glass Doctor, to get your ideas flowing for your new glass shower door design.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Get started today and schedule an in-home consultation with Glass Doctor of Clinton!