Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
You choose classic wooden furniture and traditional antiques because they beautify and enhance your home. To maintain its appearance, your fine furniture requires preservation and protection. This typically calls for constant cleaning and ongoing care, but custom glass tabletops from Glass Doctor® of Brighton, MI, offer a different solution. Our specialists work professionally to create glass tabletops that enhance and shield your furniture and reduce your need for a never-ending cleaning and polishing routine. We also create custom shelves and display cases as a bold, contemporary alternative for displaying your collectibles.
We Bring Our Design Studio to You
We create your custom glass tabletops with a process that relies on your input. Our glass specialist meets with you in your home to discuss your ideas. We share our solutions, review heavy glass safety concerns and present design options. You decide the glass thickness, shape, edge treatments and other features you want for your glass tabletops. We then measure your furniture and return to our workshop to create custom glass tabletops based on your specifications.
Enhancements for Safety
- Tables and buffets for your dining room
- Coffee and end tables for your living room
- Desks and tables for your office
- Nightstands for your bedroom
- Antique furniture throughout your home
- We offer custom options to provide the protection you need for outdoor furniture, shower doors or heavily used furniture pieces. Our tinted glass option minimizes the entry of harmful sun rays and reduces fading and sun damage to furnishings. Tempered glass is break-resistant. If a severe impact occurs, it breaks into chunks, which are less harmful than shards. When laminated glass breaks, it holds dangerous shards in place to avoid injury and damage.
Custom Shelves and Display CasesWith our custom glass shelves and display cases, you can create a sleek and versatile system for showcasing all of your collectibles. As with our glass tabletops, you control the creative process by choosing the design options you desire. We custom-cut your glass shelves with the dimensions, height and glass thickness you specify. Our color-tint option creates shelves that coordinate with your decor. You select one of 14 custom edge treatments to finish your shelves the way you prefer. Schedule a Consultation At Glass Doctor of Brighton, MI our in-home services make it easy to create the custom glass tabletops and display pieces you need. To schedule your consultation, visit our appointment page or call 810-637-5009 for more information.