Advance Measurement System
Be prepared for the unexpected with the Advance Measurement system, a proactive glass care plan from Glass Doctor® of Brevard County. When you opt for our Advance Measurement system, our specialists will conduct a comprehensive survey to carefully measure the glass panes in all of your business' windows, doors and throughout your building. We will make a note of any special glass requirements. We will enter the information in our records and provide you with a special diagram that corresponds with the location of all glass in your facility.
Enroll in this proactive glass care plan to experience faster, more efficient emergency repairs. When your panes or glass decor pieces are damaged, regardless of the time or day, call Glass Doctor of Brevard County. Report the corresponding number of the pane from your diagram. Our specialists will compare the number to our list from the survey we performed. If the replacement glass is currently in stock, your pane can be replaced immediately without the need for an unsightly board-up or additional appointments. If the replacement pane is not in stock, we will order it right away. When we arrive to remove dangerous debris and provide you with a temporary board-up, your replacement glass could already be processing and on its way.
If your business frequently suffers glass damage, or you would rather not take the chance of waiting for replacement panes to come available, our in-stock option is an excellent addition to your proactive glass care plan. Simply let us know which panes to order and we will have your glass available and waiting when the next disaster strikes. Opting for our in-stock program helps to ensure that you avoid ugly board-ups and experience complete repairs in a single visit, which saves you time and money.
Benefits of the Advance Measurement System
Join business owners throughout Brevard County in enjoying the many benefits that come with enrolling in our Advance Measurement system.
- Cost savings: Potentially avoid additional appointments and enjoy complete glass replacement in a single trip.
- Convenience: Since there is no need for additional measurements or surveys to be performed when the glass is damaged, your business suffers fewer interruptions.
- Safety: Reduce the risk of injury to your customers and employees when broken glass is promptly replaced.
- Security: Exposure to potential vandalism and theft is significantly reduced.
- Image: Maintain an attractive store appearance by eliminating the need for unnecessary board-ups.
- Pre-established credit: Avoid billing conflicts when you pre-establish your credit.
The next time disaster strikes, use our program to recover quickly. Contact the specialists at Glass Doctor of Brevard County today for a free consultation or to schedule your Advance Measurement survey.