Advance Measurement System
In an emergency, Glass Doctor® of Snohomish & Skagit Counties is on your side. When glass in your Arlington business has been cracked, broken or shattered, it’s beneficial to be prepared. We’ve put the Advance Measurement system in place to make sure your business is ready to face whatever unforeseen events may occur, and have you back up and running in no time.
The Advance Measurement System Process
When you decide to take matters into your own hands and enroll in the Advance Measurement system program, there are a few steps we take to get you ready to go.
- A facility survey: Our glass specialists will come to you and measure all glass panes including windows, doors and any other glass products on the premises.
- Diagram and notes: A diagram will be created, noting the location of glass and type. Each pane is given an identifying number. We’ll also note any safety glass code requirements.
- Pre-establish information: It’s optional, but if you pre-establish your contact information and credit, the replacement process is expedited.
One your diagram is complete and on file, your business recovery plan is set to go.
In Case of Emergency
Day or night, you are able to count on Glass Doctor of Snohomish & Skagit Counties. By having a business recovery plan you will receive faster emergency repairs. When damage occurs, simply call and tell us the number of the pane needed from the diagram. If the glass is in stock, it can be replaced right away, saving you time and money. We are available to our customers 24/7, and we will do everything to replace glass without a board-up.
Take your business recovery plan one step further by opting into our in-stock program. Glass Doctor of Snohomish & Skagit Counties can pre-order any panes you’d like readily available, and it will be set to go whenever you need it.
Benefits of a Business Recovery Plan
The Advance Measurement system and in-stock programs can keep any glass issues in your business hassle-free. Some of the benefits include:
- Save time and money: You’ll save both time and money by having installation completed in a single trip. Your business will be able to conduct daily business without unnecessary interruption.
- Liability and security: Avoid further loss, exposure and risk by repairing glass right away.
- Appearance: Keep your business’s image approachable by avoiding unsightly damage and board-ups.
- Credit: By having your account set up, it helps to avoid any billing conflicts.
If your business is ready to be proactive, contact Glass Doctor of Snohomish & Skagit Counties today. We’ll send out a specialist to complete your Advance Measurement inspection and get your recovery plan in place.