Meet the Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX Team
When you need glass repair or replacement in the Arlington area, you can call on Glass Doctor® of Arlington, TX. We are proud to be your locally owned and operated glass experts servicing area homeowners and businesses. We strive to provide the best window repair, replacement, and enhancement services for our customers.
About Our Owner & History
We are owned by Larry Patterson, a native Texan and alumnus of Southern Methodist University. Having worked in commercial construction glass, he realized that the quality of service in the glass industry could be better, and he set out to fix that. He wanted to be able to provide quality services and products at a reasonable price without cutting corners. Joining the Glass Doctor family allowed him to do that. We are members of NARI, the Dallas Builder’s Association, BOMA, the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, the Apartment Association of Tarrant County, and the Independent Insurance Association of Dallas.
In addition to Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX, Larry also owns Glass Doctor of Dallas Metroplex, Glass Doctor of Fort Worth Metroplex, and Glass Doctor of Denton, providing glass services for the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX Accomplishments
We have been awarded multiple Franchise of the Year and “Top Gun” awards, recognizing us as one of the most successful and highest performing Glass Doctor franchises. We’ve employed several winners of “Woman of the Year”, “Sales Professional of the Year”, and “Service Professional of the Year” awards. Our Google Reviews are outstanding, and we are one of the highest-rated and most-rated glass repair service companies in the Arlington area.
Larry is particularly proud of how our team responded to the Covid-19 pandemic. Our team banded together to transform into a “work from anywhere” business to protect the safety of our employees and customers while still providing quality glass services. Nobody had to be laid off and we became a stronger team and a better business thanks to our team's commitment and resilience.
Community Involvement by Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX
Giving back to our community is a core value of Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX. We feel it is important to support organizations that help make our community a better place to live and work. Some local organizations that we support include:
- West Dallas Community School
- Forerunner Mentoring
- Thrive Women’s Clinic
- Brave Love
- Young Life
- Bright Futures for Women & Children
- Magdalen House
Why Choose Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX?
When you choose Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX for your glass repair, replacement, or maintenance services, you can trust that you will get quality, professional services at a fair price. Whether you have a broken window in your home or business, you are remodeling your bathroom with glass shower doors, or you want to enhance your home with custom glass décor, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your glass goals and providing excellent customer service. Make an appointment today by calling (972) 685-6824.
Services We Offer:
- Emergency Home Glass Repair & Replacement
- Double Pane Windows
- Custom Mirrors
- Custom Glass Shelving
- Industry Glass Solutions
- Emergency Business Glass Services
- Storefront Doors
- Advance Measurement System
- Auto Glass & Windshield Care
- Car Window Tinting
For a consultation with one of our glass service professionals, contact Glass Doctor of Arlington, TX today with our online contact form.
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is one of multiple service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outlines how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!