About the Team at Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa
At Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa, we take glass services and glass repairs seriously! But that doesn’t mean we can’t have a little fun in the process as well. Get to know the Glass Doctor of Tulsa Home + Business team, and owner Mark, a bit more and learn why they’re the best solution for your panes!
Before joining Neighborly and the Glass Doctor brand, Mark, the owner of Glass Doctor of Tulsa Home + Business, was already running a solo business but was seeking more comradery. Once he joined Glass Doctor, he realized that having a support system and fellow franchise owners to learn from makes business ownership even sweeter.
Before opening the Glass Doctor of Tulsa location, he owned a small glass industry business in Dallas, Texas. With ten-plus years of experience with residential glass, it was easy to use his expertise in a new venture with the Glass Doctor system!
Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa – Broken Arrow, OKC
Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa relocated into the Broken Arrow location and, since moving, has seen an overall uptick in customer engagement, many from folks walking into the showroom and seeing examples of what the Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa team provides. The move allowed the team to expand the business’s focus from a windshield installation shop to a glass cutting shop for multiple glass jobs around OKC homes and businesses. Glass for tabletops, shelves, and more is in high demand from the Glass Doctor team sprucing up homes around Tulsa with new glass installations and glass repairs.
Mark is proud to be involved with the Fire Fighters Association of Oklahoma, an organization that works tirelessly to ensure the safety of Tulsa residents.
Meet the Management Team at Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa
Renea: Office Manager extraordinaire, Renea pulls triple duty as OM for the location, wife to Mark, and mom to their two boys, Athen and River. There are also three dogs in the family to keep Renea busy - a German Shepard named Luna, Great Dane named Leo, and a mini–Australian Shepherd named Nala. When Renea relaxes, she loves to dabble in gardening, catch a baseball game, go fishing or camping, and explore beautiful Oklahoma!
Interesting Facts about Glass Doctor Home + Business of Tulsa
The Glass Doctor of Tulsa Home + Business location is directly across the street from a huge church holding monthly annual celebrations in their parking lot. The Glass Doctor, Tulsa Home + Business shop, is located directly off the interstate, just minutes from the exit.
Glass Repairs Near Me
If you would like more information about our glass services, schedule a visit, or inquire about an estimate, call us at (918) 622-7171 or fill out an estimate request today!
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is one of multiple service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outlines how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!