Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
Custom glass tabletops add sophistication and style to any room while simultaneously preventing stains or scratches from ruining your cherished surfaces. For expert assistance selecting beautifully ornate glass tabletops or installing glass overlays on antique pieces, Glass Doctor® of Sterling is the best option.
Rely on Our Experienced Glass Specialists
Glass Doctor of Sterling provides our loyal clients with comprehensive consultation, offering years of experience improving the ambiance of homes with custom glass tabletops and decor. Aside from installation and repair or custom glass, Glass Doctor of Sterling advices clients which glass thickness, tinting, edge work detail and other factors are best to create the interior space you've always wanted. Custom Glass Tabletops are perfect for:
- Coffee tables
- Antique furniture
- Dining room tables
- Conference room tables
- Writing desks
- Living room tables
We will cut glass into virtually any shape or size, complete with finished edges or tinting that best suits your aesthetic.
Protecting Your Furniture
- Safety glass: We offer laminated and tempered glass solutions to prevent glass shards from posing a safety hazard to pets and family. We use safety glass for outdoor items as well as sensitive areas such as shower doors.
- Glass tinting: Protect your antique furniture and sensitive upholstery from damaging UVA and UVB rays by tinting glass in your home. Wood will be much less likely to crack and sensitive surfaces will be protected from aging and fading.
Organize, revitalize and enhance your home environment with custom shelving solutions. As opposed to store-bought shelves, Glass Doctor of Sterling will create custom glass shelving to suit your individual taste.
Explore a wide selection of glass styles and custom shelving designs to highlight the decorative style of your home.
While making your indoor space look amazing, custom glass shelving does not ignore function. Glass Doctor of Sterling will install glass shelves in any room of your home to create extra space for your belongings. To accomplish this, several aspects of design will be explored, including:
- Style and form: Finding the right custom glass to improve the appearance of any space.
- Measured design: Too many shelves may be just as annoying as too few. We measure the spacing to your exact specifications and ensure you have exact amount of shelves you desire.
- Height and configuration: Determining the size and shape of your custom shelves will help ensure that no space is wasted.
- Tinting, color and glass selection: We have a wide selection of glass options for customers, so creating a beautiful piece is easy.
If you're seeking to install impressive custom glass tabletops or shelves, Glass Doctor of Sterling will make your dreams come true. Simply call our glass specialists or fill out a simple service request online to connect with our team.