Shower Door Installation
A beautifully constructed glass shower enclosure is the first thing people notice when they enter a bathroom. Whether it is a simple framed shower door installation or an intricate and heavy shower door, Glass Doctor® of The Tri Cities, located in Pasco, WA will work with you from start to finish to give you the glass shower enclosure you desire.
Our glass specialists will need to know a few things before assisting you in designing your new glass shower door or tub enclosure.
- How is your bathroom constructed? This includes the materials used, such as drywall, sheetrock, or tile. They will also need to know where the supporting studs are located to determine how much glass your bathroom’s walls can hold.
- Measurements will be needed and they must be accurate. Making an appointment with our glass specialists is highly recommended; they can take accurate measurements which leads to an accurate price estimate and fewer delays during installation.
- Inadequate ventilation can lead to mold and mildew buildup, structural damage, and peeling paint. If you have a fully tiled shower, Glass Doctor of The Tri Cities can improve its ventilation with the installation of a glass steam room kit.
Schedule an appointment with one of our glass specialists, to ensure the accuracy and promptness of your shower door or tub enclosure installation.
Glass Doctor of The Tri Cities has the following services to guide you through the entire process, including:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Contact Glass Doctor of The Tri Cities for an in-home consultation today, and take the next step to having the bathroom you have always wanted.