Shower Doors and Tub Enclosures in Oxford, MI
Bathrooms are critical to your home—but that doesn’t mean they should be boring! From additions to renovations and small updates, upgrade your bathroom with a glass shower or tub enclosure.
At Glass Doctor® of Oxford, MI, we have the knowledge and experience to customize your bathroom. Make your space work better for your household or match more closely with custom-designed and custom-cut glass shower doors, bathtub enclosures, and more.
Request an estimate online to begin your bathroom transformation.
Custom Glass Shower Doors and Tub Enclosures in Oakland County
Your bathroom should be unique to you. It’s your space: add style and function however you want! Our custom glass shower solutions let you personalize your enclosures and shower doors.
Get the most functionality out of your bathroom with the best shower enclosure style for you:
- Sliding door. Sliding shower doors (a.k.a. bypass doors) are the most common design for glass shower enclosures. The doors are mounted along a track and nest in front of one another when open.
- Swinging door. Just like a regular interior door, we’ll mount shower doors on hinges so they swing open and closed by pivoting on a fixed point. These work well in larger bathrooms with space to spare.
- Stationary enclosure. For a modern look, you can’t go wrong with a stationary glass enclosure. Create a walk-in shower space with less hardware than a standard shower. Stationary panels can also enclose a tub or shower-tub combo.
If you’re uncertain what would work in your bathroom, a Glass Doctor expert will make recommendations based on the type of shower and space you have available.
Choose Your Glass Shower Enclosure Style
Once you’ve chosen your basic design, it’s time to pick your fittings. Fittings contribute the most to the aesthetics of your shower space. Choose from three main types:
- Frameless. Frameless shower doors and enclosures offer the sleekest, most modern look for an enclosure. Glass panels are held in place with unobtrusive clips, headers, and u-channels. Frameless glass is typically thicker than framed or semi-frameless installations.
- Semi-frameless. Semi-frameless glass offers a bit more structure, using a partial frame to keep the glass in place. We install metal framing at strategic support points.
- Framed. Framed enclosures are the most traditional structure. Because the glass is fully surrounded and supported by metal framing, it can be thinner. Typical framed, tempered glass enclosures range from 3.9 to 4.7 mm.
Lake Orion Area Shower Door Replacement Services
Your Oxford area bathroom renovation isn’t complete without replacing your old shower door. For enclosures that are past their prime or no longer meet your aesthetic, choose replacement. We’ll replace your shower doors or tub enclosure with compatible glass. In some cases, we may be able to replace a single damaged or dated pane.
New Enclosure and Shower Door Installation Services
Glass enclosures last longer than cloth and plastic shower curtains, are easier to clean, and are more practical, offering a better barrier between the wet stall and dry areas of your bathroom.
Go all-new when creating your perfect bathroom. Our experienced team members will install a completely new, custom glass enclosure to make your bathroom renovation pop.
Glass enclosures are fragile and difficult to install. One slip-up on bathroom tile can ruin your brand-new shower glass. Trust our team to carefully install a new shower door without any damage.
Find Bathtub Enclosures and Shower Doors Near Me
At Glass Doctor of Oxford, MI, we want to help make your bathroom dreams come true. Whether it’s renovation, replacement, or repair, our expert technicians will help you see your vision into reality. Trust our team with bathroom glass service in Oxford, Lake Orion, Clarkston, Leonard, Almont, Romeo, Metamora, and beyond.
Call (248) 628-4000 or request an estimate online to get started.
We don’t just offer shower glass services. Call Glass Doctor of Oxford, MI for custom mirror installation and make your bathroom renovation pop!