Custom mirrors are one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways to update your home while improving its function as well as its appearance. Glass Doctor® of Murrieta has the experience and expertise to help you create the right custom mirror to enhance any room in your home. We'll work with you every step of the way: from brainstorming to budgeting to cutting and safely installing your new piece. We're earned the Angie's List Super Service Award, which is given yearly to fewer than 5% of the businesses listed with the site, so you know we'll deliver the highest level of customer service. Count on our team to make your mirrors that reflect your style and taste.
Advantages of a custom mirror
Our mirrors offer the following advantages:
- Versatility: Mirrors are appropriate for any room in your home, and they can be easily moved if you'd like to try a new look. They also complement any style of decor, especially when framed with a piece made to suit the space.
- Customizable: Choose from a variety of sizes, shapes and tints. We also offer you the option of adding a frame. Choosing every characteristic truly makes the mirror your own.
- Transformative: Mirrors reflect artificial and natural light, adding brightness to every room. They also make any space seem larger by creating the illusion of added space.
- Practicality: A mirror serves the practical function of allowing you to check your appearance before heading out of your home.
Popular Custom Mirrors
Our specialists offer an in-home consultation to assist you with planning and creating the perfect mirrors for your space and preferences. The following types of mirrors are just some of the ways to enhance your decor:
- Statement mirrors: Relatively large in size, statement mirrors are often used above a fireplace or headboard for a dramatic look.
- Leaner mirrors: As the name suggests, leaner mirrors are simply propped up against a wall or corner. They're used in any room but are often popular in bedrooms and common areas.
- Framed mirrors: Either by themselves or in a grouping with framed photos or art, framed mirrors add a finished, polished touch to any space.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Placed in the bathroom or closet, these help you check your look from head to toe before heading out the door.
- Mirrored walls: Adding mirrors to a dark, cramped hallway immediately makes it look larger and brighter.
- Mirrored shelves: These provide a much lighter, brighter look than traditional shelving while giving a 360-degree view of the pieces you want to display.
- Mirrored backsplashes: For an unexpected look in the kitchen, try an easy-to-clean mirrored backsplash.
Take the first step toward improving your home with a custom mirror by scheduling an appointment today with Glass Doctor of Murrieta. Count on our specialists to consult with to create mirrors that transform and update your decor.