Custom Glass Solutions
Glass is a big part of any home, and no one knows glass design and repair better than Glass Doctor® of Jackson MS. Glass surfaces, decor, mirrors and windows make any space seem larger and add style. Glass tabletops add refinement to household surfaces such as a dining table or coffee table. Wall mirrors expand and brighten up any space.
In addition to its decorative properties, glass also adds to your overall home comfort and safety as part of insulated, double-paned or Low-E windows and impact-resistant safety glass. These home windows, sliding patio doors, skylights and more also maintain consistent indoor temperatures, increase the energy efficiency of your home, prevent UV fading of furniture and may increase home resale value as well. Create customized yet practical glass designs like these for your home with assistance from the experts at Glass Doctor of Jackson MS.
Want to learn about all your options for functional and decorative household glass? Just call Glass Doctor of Jackson MS and get a free in-home consultation with our glass specialists. We will provide a variety of alternatives to customize glass tabletops for new and existing home furnishings. We’ll also take accurate, professional measurements to create the glass needed for your home decor.
Our glass specialists will custom cut glass to the size and shape needed for your project, completing the edges with your choice of finishes for a unique look. We will also consult with you on glass tinting options, glass thickness and safety features when designing quality glass tabletops and decorative accents for your home.
Custom mirrors add brightness and decorative flair to your home, enhancing natural and interior lighting to create the illusion of a larger space. Our experts will help you choose custom mirrors that reflect well on your home.
Patio and French Doors
Decorative, efficient and functional glass doors divide your space, frame your views and protect from the elements in a uniquely beautiful manner. Glass Doctor of Jackson MS specializes in restoration and replacement of damaged, cracked or shattered door glass with upgraded, custom-fit and handsomely designed doorlites. Add excitement to your home’s entryway (and increase curb appeal) with new side windows framing the front door. Choose from our large selection of glass inserts:
- Ornamental door glass and coordinated side window panes
- Energy-efficient tinted glass
- Double paned, insulated windows
- Strong, high-performance all-weather glass
- Hurricane-rated impact resistant glass, tempered or laminated for shatter-safety
- And many more features to choose from!
Low-E Glass Windows
Low-E window coatings filter out most harmful UV radiation coming into your home and cut glare. These windows are typically created in one of two ways. The sputter (vacuum) procedure involves adding a coat using a vacuum chamber. Pyrolytic glass is created using heat as the glass is hardened and the coating becomes part of the window glass. The resulting reflective glass looks and performs well in homes and commercial spaces. Metallic Low-E windows offer these advantages:
- Cuts glare, decreasing visible light transmission by nearly 10%
- Inhibits heat transmission or heat loss
- Significantly blocks UV light, protecting carpets and furnishings from excessive fading
- Increases energy efficiency, conserving energy and lowering your carbon footprint
- Reduces noise intrusion from outdoors
- Protects against theft/forced entry
- Saves money on monthly utility costs (for heating and cooling)
- Keeps indoor temperatures consistent, maintaining home comfort
- May add property value
Contact Glass Doctor of Jackson MS to discuss beautiful and practical glass tabletops and other custom glass solutions for your home. Call us today!