Meet the Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL Team
When residents of the Grayslake, IL area need glass repair or replacement for their home, auto, or business, they trust the team at Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL. Our team is proud to be a locally owned and operated business serving the community with high quality and cost-effective glass services. Learn more about who we are and our goal to be your trusted partner for auto, home and business glass repair.
The History of Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL
When Tony Morehouse was working with another glass company, he saw many ways that the quality of services could be improved to provide better glass repair and replacement to the Grayslake area. After seeing Neighborly on “Undercover Boss”, he was inspired to open his own Glass Doctor franchise and give the community a better option for glass services. Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL has been in operation since 2018, providing trustworthy services including windshield repair, home window repair, and business glass services.
Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL Achievements
It didn’t take long for Tony and the team at Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL to find success, earning the “rookie of the year” award from Neighborly. We are proud to have a score of 4.5 stars on Google Reviews, with mostly 5-star reviews from our customers. Read our reviews and find out why the businesses and homeowners of the Grayslake area love Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL. Tony is also proud to have expanded his dedication to serving the local community by adding a Mr. Handyman franchise.
About Grayslake, IL
Located in Lake County in the northern part of the Chicago Metropolitan Area, Grayslake is a village of approximately 20,000 residents. The surrounding areas feature many outdoor activities for any time of year, including fishing, swimming, and boating in the Summer, and ice skating and hockey in the Winter. You’ll also find Rollins Savanna, a 1200 acre forest preserve featuring hiking trails and a bird observation deck. There are community events to enjoy including Grayslake Days festival, the Grayslake Arts Festival, and Taste of Grayslake. Notable people from Grayslake and the surrounding areas include Hall of Fame football coach and player Mike Ditka, entertainer Jack Benny, author Ray Bradbury, and the rock band Chevelle.
Why Choose Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL?
When the residents of Grayslake, Mundelein, Round Lake Heights, Wauconda, Lake Forest, and the surrounding areas need home windows repaired or replaced, business glass installation, or windshield and auto glass services, Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL is dedicated to solving their problems with expert services at a cost-effective rate. For any glass repair, replacement, or installation project, call Glass Doctor of Grayslake, IL today at (847) 260-7516.
Services We Offer:
- Emergency Home Glass Repair
- Shower Door Installation
- Custom Glass Solutions
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
- Windshield Repair and Replacement
- Auto Glass & Windshield Care
- Car Window Tinting
- Emergency Business Glass Services
- Industry Glass Solutions
- Door Closer Repair Service
- Advance Measurement System
Discuss your needs with our service professionals by filling out our online contact form!
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is now one of multiple service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!