Meet Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo
Quality glass in your Fargo area home or business is crucial, which is why the team at Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo is committed to providing glass repair and replacement services. Whether you need emergency window repair, or you want to upgrade to more energy efficient windows to help cut down on energy costs, our glass service professionals are here to help. Learn more about our locally owned and operated company and why we’re proud to provide quality services to Fargo and the surrounding areas.
The History of Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo
Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo opened in September of 2021 and is owned and operated by Jordan and Gina Schumacher. They chose Glass Doctor for the company’s commitment to integrity and kindness, which are values that they share. Jordan and Gina enjoy meeting members of their community and the opportunity to provide them with glass repair and replacement services and products that make their lives better and spread joy. They find the words of appreciation from customers to be one of the greatest rewards of owning a Glass Doctor franchise. Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo is a member of the FMWF Chamber of Commerce and the Fargo-Moorhead Home Builders Association.
About the Owners
Jordan is a native of Forman, ND, and attended Augustana University in Sioux Falls, where he and Gina met. Prior to opening Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo, Jordan was a school principal, while also owning a couple other remodeling companies with his wife. He decided to leave the education field to work alongside Gina and spend more time with family, including their two children and two dogs. Whether they are playing games, watching TV, or just riding in the car together, Jordan and Gina are happiest when the family is all in one place. Jordan is also a member of the local curling club and has a love/hate relationship with the Minnesota Vikings. Jordan and Gina take pride in the business they’ve built and the team they have put together to provide quality glass repair and replacement services for homeowners and businesses in the Fargo area.
Interesting Things About the Fargo Area
Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo is proud to serve the Fargo-Moorhead area, consisting of the twin cities of Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN, as well as the surrounding communities of West Fargo, Argusville, Dilworth, and Harwood. Many people may know Fargo from the 1996 movie of the same name, but the area features many fun things to do. Visit the Hjemkomst Center and see a replica Viking ship that sailed to Norway, as well as a recreation of the Norwegian Hopperstad Stave Church. Other museums you can enjoy include the Fargo Air Museum, the Plains Art Museum, and the Rourke Art Museum. Sports fans can cheer on the North Dakota State Bison, catch a Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks baseball game, or a Fargo Force hockey game. The Red River Zoo features 80 species of animals and an antique carousel.
Why Choose Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo?
Jordan and the team at Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo take pride in providing the best quality glass repair and replacement work as well as excellent customer service for homeowners and businesses in the area. When you have a broken window in your home or business, our emergency glass services are available 24/7 to take care of the problem. We are also your trusted partner for custom glass solutions for your remodeling project. Call Glass Doctor Home + Business of Fargo today at (701) 356-1676 to speak with one of our glass specialists.
Services We Offer:
- Industry Glass Solutions
- Storefront Doors
- Emergency Business Glass Services
- Commercial Door Closer Service
- Double Pane Windows
- Emergency Home Window Repair & Replacement
- Shower Door and Bathtub Surrounds
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
- Custom Glass Solutions
To start your glass repair, replacement, or enhancement project, fill out our online contact form to schedule a consultation.
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is now one of multiple service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!