Shower Door and Bathtub Surround Options & Accessories
Nothing transforms your Texas bathroom into an elegant spa-like atmosphere like a glistening all-glass shower. You can feel both beautiful and modest with privacy-protecting custom shower doors. Glass Doctor® of Denton installs several types of shower doors and tub enclosures to meet all your needs. Our highly trained service professionals are insured and bonded and are able to install new, fresh shower doors to your bathroom to reinvigorate the space.
Any renovation requires care and planning, and a new glass shower installation is no exception. Below are a few things to consider before we begin.
- Configuration: When planning new installations or upgrades that do not conform to the same shape or size as the original, the area must be checked to ensure there is enough allowable space. In addition to checking space, we must note walls and ceilings -the supporting materials could limit the type and weight of the replacement.
- Shower Heads: When considering shower heads for your new glass enclosure, it is important to consider not only what style you like, but also the flow pressure that is desired. You should also consider where the water will strike in the shower or tub and ensure leaks will not occur past the shower door or tub enclosure.
- Measurements:We never leave you to do the measuring yourself. Schedule an in-home consultation, and one of our glass experts will inspect and measure for you.
- Ventilation: Ventilation is highly important to keep your bathroom dry and comfortable. It will also keep your home free of harmful mold and prevent moisture damage. If moisture is an issue in your bathroom, our service professionals will recommend additional ventilation.
To help you create a custom design for your new glass shower door or tub enclosure, Glass Doctor of Denton provides you with the following:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Contact Glass Doctor of Denton today to start your bathroom’s renovation!