About Glass Doctor of Denton
When searching for glass repair or replacement services in Denton and the surrounding areas, you want to hire someone you can trust. The team at Glass Doctor® of Denton is locally owned and operated, and we are dedicated to serving the Denton community with quality and trustworthy glass services. We strive to be the best glass service company for the Denton community with the best quality products and customer service. Read on to learn more about our owner and how we serve homeowners and businesses in Denton.
Our History & Owner
Larry Patterson, President and majority shareholder of Glass Doctor of Denton, is a native Texan and alumnus of Southern Methodist University. He was formerly the owner of a commercial glazing contractor. He noticed a lack of quality with the services available in the glass industry, so he decided to join the Glass Doctor family to provide his community with those quality services at reasonable prices. Larry takes pride in the fact that he has built a team dedicated to providing the best customer service no matter what. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the Glass Doctor of Denton team transitioned to a “work-from-anywhere" model that allowed them to continue serving our customers. We didn’t close for a single day, and nobody was laid off. By working together and being committed to service, the Glass Doctor of Denton showed strength and resilience.
Glass Doctor of Denton’s Accomplishments
Glass Doctor of Denton is recognized as one of the most successful franchises in the country. We have received several “Top Gun” awards for our sales success, as well as awards for “Franchise of the Year”, “Woman of the Year”, “Sales Professional of the Year”, and “Service Professional of the Year”. We have an outstanding rating on Google Reviews. Check out our reviews to read about the quality glass repair and replacement services we provide to the Denton area.
Our Community Involvement
We are dedicated to making the Denton community a better place to live and work in whatever way we can. We support several Dallas area charitable organizations including Thrive Women’s Clinic, Forerunner Mentoring Brave Love, Young Life, Bright Futures, Magdalen House, and others. We are also members of several professional organizations to help us provide valuable glass services to the area. We are proud members of the Dallas Builder’s Association, NARI, BOMA, the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, and the Independent Insurance Association of Dallas.
Living in the Denton Area
Residents of Denton, TX enjoy the feeling of a small community while still having easy access to the benefits of the larger cities of Dallas and Fort Worth. Denton is perfect for families, boasting quality public schools as well as being home to the University of North Texas and Texas Women’s University. There are many fun events in Denton, including the North Texas State Fair and Rodeo and the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival. If you’re in Denton or the surrounding areas and you need glass repair, replacement, or enhancement services for your home or business, call us for a consultation today at (940) 312-7190.
Services We Offer:
- Double Pane Windows
- Emergency Home Window Repair & Replacement
- Shower Door and Bathtub Surrounds
- Custom Glass Solutions
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
- Emergency Business Glass Services
- Lexan Glass Sneeze Guards and Plexiglass Shields
- Advance Measurement System
- Industry Glass Solutions
- Windshield Repair and Replacement
- Auto Glass Care
Fill out our online contact form today to get in touch with a glass service professional at Glass Doctor of Denton and make an appointment.
Our Code of Values
Glass Doctor is one of multiple service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outlines how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!