Extend the Life of Your Table with a Custom Glass Tabletop
Furniture is a big investment. Are the existing tables in your home or business showing signs of wear and tear? You could wastefully throw the entire table away and spend tons of money on a new one – or you could simply replace the top, where all the wear and tear is found, with a new custom glass tabletop. The specialists at Glass Doctor® are ready to help you replace a tabletop with a custom-cut replacement.
Why Choose a Glass Tabletop?
Of all the materials you could decide to install as a new tabletop, glass is the best option if you want to enjoy these benefits:
- Stylish aesthetic: Glass is a sleek, modern material that will look beautiful in your home or business if you want to give off an air of elegance and sophistication.
- Ability to brighten a room: Many tables, especially large ones, have a heavy visual weight to them that makes a room look small and dark. On the other hand, glass has a light visual weight that makes your home look airy, bright, and spacious.
- Durable: It’s very difficult to scratch or damage a glass tabletop. That’s why, even if you prefer the appearance of wood, a piece of custom glass over the wood tabletop is still a good idea. This acts as an effective buffer against spills, scratches, watermarks, and other damage.
- Easy to clean: A quick wipe with a paper towel and glass cleaner is all you need to keep a custom glass tabletop looking its best for years to come.
Types of Tables that Look Elegant with Glass Tops
Which table of yours is starting to show its age? A glass tabletop replacement is appropriate for many types of tables, including:
- Conference room tables: Give off an air of professionalism with a glass top conference table.
- Dining room tables: When life happens at your dining room table, a custom glass top is a great solution.
- Antique tables: Extend the life of your beautiful antique table with a suitable glass tabletop replacement.
- Writing desks: Glass provides a smooth, pristine surface on which to write books, essays, and papers.
- Coffee and end tables: Imagine this – no more watermarks and stains from cups set on your coffee and end tables without a coaster – simply wipe up spills with a cloth and the glass looks like new!
- Nightstands: A glass top nightstand is a great addition to any modern bedroom.
- Patio and poolside tables: Glass is impervious to inclement weather, making it great as an outdoor tabletop. Specialty tempered or laminated glass ensures a safe, durable product.
Glass Doctor’s Custom-Cut Glass Tabletop Services
Whatever type of table you want to convert to a glass tabletop, turn to Glass Doctor for a professional, beautiful job well done. We offer free, in-person consultations to help you make the best decision for your home or business. For example:
- What type of beveling should you use?
- How thick should the glass tabletop be?
- What dimensions will work best for your custom glass tabletop?
- Do you need tinting to block harmful UV rays and protect the portion of the table below the glass?
- Is safety glass, such as tempered or laminated glass, necessary for the application you have in mind?
We’ll help you answer all these questions for the long-lasting results you’re looking for.
Don’t settle for ousting your entire table – save money, preserve antique furniture, and enhance the appearance of your home or business with a custom glass tabletop replacement. When you’re ready to begin the design process, contact the specialists at Glass Doctor and schedule your consultation!