Need Glass Service, Repair, Replacement or Installation?
Glass Doctor technicians in your neighborhood specialize in serving vehicle owners, homeowners and business owners with services designed to fit their needs, completed in a timely manner and on budget. Select the service that most closely fits your needs below to learn more.
Home Glass Auto Glass Commercial Glass
Have a home, auto or business glass emergency? Call 833-974-0209 for 24/7 emergency service.
About Glass Doctor
Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Washington, Glass Doctor® offers complete glass repair, replacement and services to the residential, automotive and commercial markets with more than 270 locations in the United States and Canada. Glass Doctor began franchising in 1977 and in 1998 joined The Dwyer Group, Inc., an international franchisor of service industry companies. At that time the company’s corporate headquarters relocated to Waco, Texas, where it remains today.
As of Fall 2018, Glass Doctor is proud to be a Neighbourly™ company. The Neighbourly community of home service experts assists homeowners and business owners in the United States and Canada by offering a full range of repair, reconstruction, landscaping and cleaning services via brands like Molly Maid, Mr. Rooter and Rainbow International.
Learn more about home and business services servicing your neighborhood by visiting neighborly.com, or neighbourly.ca in Canada.
Our Code of Values
Glass Doctor is now one of twenty-four service brands owned by Neighbourly. Each brand shares a Code of Values to do business by, which not only outlines how we work in a professional environment, but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!
Connect with Glass Doctor
Looking to find the Glass Doctor nearest you? Visit our location finder.
Looking for home renovation ideas, information on energy efficient windows or types of glass? Check out our blog. For information, or to arrange an interview with the president of Glass Doctor, please contact our media department at PR@dwyergroup.com.
Begin your new and exciting career path as a glass specialist today. Start your journey with Glass Doctor by completing our online application.
Ready to get started? For inquiries or appointments, fill out this form or contact your local Glass Doctor.