Adding a custom mirror to a home instantly makes the living space more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. From living rooms to dining rooms to bathrooms, custom glass decor is sure to impress family and friends. Glass Doctor® of Sioux Falls has ample experience providing custom glass solutions to create one of a kind living spaces tailored to specific styles and tastes. When you're in need of high quality glass decor pieces, our qualified glass experts will cut and install the custom mirror or other glass surface that you need.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
A small room is rarely appealing. Instead of lamenting the small spaces in your home, place mirrors strategically to create more inviting, open rooms. When a custom mirror reflects the natural light from the windows off of the walls and ceilings, the whole space becomes brighter and more open. Glass Doctor of Sioux Falls offers tiled and framed mirrors and helps clients determine the best locations for their new mirrors. Just a few of the most popular custom mirrors are:
- Statement mirrors: A large mirror positioned above a headboard or fireplace brings clear focus to a space.
- Mirrored wall: Add the illusion of space to compact hallways and other tight spaces.
- Mirrored backsplash: Create more depth in your kitchen or bathroom with a custom backsplash.
Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
Glass Doctor of Sioux Falls cuts mirrors to unique customer specifications to showcase their existing art and home decor. We offer an extensive range of frames, finishes, tints and edges, ensuring you'll be able to put together a piece that highlights the style of your home beautifully. Consider one or more of the following types of decorative mirrors.
- Hanging mirrors: A carefully placed hanging mirror directs natural light to an area filled with treasured art pieces.
- Mirrored shelves: Provide a panoramic, 360-degree view of your favorite paintings, sculptures, antiques and other collectibles.
- Framed mirrors: While you may add a framed custom mirror to virtually any area of your home, many people love the aesthetic that they bring to a collection of glass decor or a wall filled with framed photos or art.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Hanging mirrors and mirrored tabletops is a simple, effective way to extend natural and artificial light throughout your entire home. Mirrors placed just right illuminate spaces that would otherwise remain dark, such as windowless bathrooms, hallways and laundry rooms. Think about one or both of the following mirrors to bring more light into the interior of your home.
- Bedroom mirrors: Add a custom mirror or two in a bedroom to reflect the natural window light and artificial lamplight.
- Mounted mirrors: Desk lamps, mounted lanterns and other mounted light sources multiply the light in a given room.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Before you leave for work or a special outing, you want to be able to get a top to bottom perspective of your outfit and general appearance. Glass Doctor of Sioux Falls will cut and install a finished, framed custom mirror to match your existing home decor. Choose from the following types of full-length mirrors.
- Floor to ceiling mirrors: A floor to ceiling mirror is the best way to assess your full look before walking out the door.
- Framed mirrors: Add a touch of sophistication to a bedroom, bathroom or entryway with a unique framed custom mirror.
Glass Doctor of Sioux Falls places a high priority on helping customers use custom glass to create more engaging and inviting interior home spaces. To learn more, give us a call at 605-679-4270 or fill out an online service request.