A custom mirror placed strategically in any space can significantly improve the aesthetics of your home. By reflecting natural light from your windows, ceiling, and walls of your home, a small space could appear much larger, making your home more inviting and open to friends and family.
Glass Doctor® of Northeast Albuquerque supplies a range of custom mirrors that can be styled to suit your existing home. One of our glass experts visit you for an in-home consultation, and during the visit, they help you pick out the style and size of mirror you’d like. They’ll also talk you through any installation or safety questions you might have. When you’re ready to make your order, we’ll set an installation date that suits you. These custom-cut mirrors are made to help reflect your style give your home a unique piece of décor.
Mirror Contributions to Decor
You can also use a well-placed mirror to draw attention to your existing home decor and art. Or place a mirror strategically to reflect artificial light within a dim room. And, of course, mirrors can be used to help you see yourself when getting ready before a big night out, so you could pick a style that allows you to easily see your entire reflection.
Glass Doctor of Northeast Albuquerque offers a range of mirror options for your home including:
- Hanging Mirrors:A well-placed hanging mirror can increase the light and perceived space within a room.
- Framed Mirrors:A framed mirror can work perfectly if you already have some grouped picture frames, creating extra light and space and adding depth and style to the area in which you hang your pictures.
- Mirrored Walls:Help add light and size to you’re a cramped hallway or a small room with a mirrored wall. We can create custom mirrors of any size to fit your room.
- Mirrored Backsplash:Ideal for adding depth to your kitchen, a mirrored backsplash can be a strong option.
- Statement Mirrors: Direct attention to a specific area of a room with a grand mirror. This type of mirror helps upgrade the decor and ambiance of the room.
- Mirrored Shelves:Mirrored shelving can be perfect for when you want to draw attention to a sculpture or set of collectibles. The mirror will not only draw the eye, but it’ll also help bathe your centerpiece in light.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mirrors:Why not go the whole way and have a floor-to-ceiling mirror? These types of mirrors are perfect for bedrooms and walk-in closets because you’ll be able to check out your outfit with ease.
All these custom mirrors can be created using a wide variety of edges, tints, finishes, and frames that can be used to complement your existing decor.
If you need help making a choice, a member of our team will be happy to help you during your free home consultation. For more information and to start your design process, call Glass Doctor of Northeast Albuquerque today.