About Glass Doctor of Goshen
As a locally owned and operated business, Glass Doctor® of Goshen is committed to delivering high-quality services and products for business, home and auto glass needs for locals surrounding Goshen, IN. Read on to learn more about us and why we strive to provide a top-of-the-line customer service experience with every single glass job!
Glass Doctor of Goshen's History
With over 45 years working in the glass industry under his belt, David Herrli has the expertise to deliver, and the experience to train his service professionals to deliver, high quality glass work to the South Bend community. In the mid 1980's, David bought the auto glass and trim shop from his former boss, that he had been working with since 1976. He opened his first Glass Doctor franchise in 2003 and currently still owns and operates his auto glass and trim shop separately. Apart from this location, David is also the owner of Glass Doctor of Warsaw, Glass Doctor of South Bend, and Glass Doctor of Elkhart.
Glass Doctor of Goshen's Achievements
Year-over-year, Glass Doctor of Goshen has been awarded with Glass Doctor's Top Gun Award for being one of the top performing Glass Doctor franchises in sales. Other achievements we're proud of include "Franchise of the Year" and "Excellence in Leadership" awards. We believe in going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Our Google Reviews are a testament to our dedication to serving the community surrounding Goshen.
Glass Doctor of Goshen's Glass Services
- Window Repair + Replacement
- Glass Shower Doors and Enclosures
- Double Pane Windows
- Custom Mirrors
- Custom Glass Tabletops and Shelving
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is now one of over twenty service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by...
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!