- Select the shape, size and bevel of your glass shelves.
- Use a tape measure, blue painter’s tape, and a level to determine the height and placement of your glass shelves. Keep in mind that the anchor height isn’t always the final height of the shelf...Continue Reading
Main Options for Soundproofing:
- Try weather stripping first.
- Utilize forgotten storm windows.
- DIY! Cut one of these to size: styrofoam insulation, carpet padding + cardboard, mattress topper + cardboard, vinyl or linoleum flooring, mass-loaded vinyl,...Continue Reading