Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
A beautiful bathroom starts with a new glass shower or tub enclosure from Glass Doctor® of Western North Carolina. Upgrading your bathroom will increase your home’s value and brighten up your space. Your personal style shines through, whether you select a standard framed shower or a customized glass shower or tub enclosure featuring heavier glass.
Our Asheville glass specialists make the renovation process easy and within budget, aiding in the design process, installation and post-installation maintenance support.
Glass Doctor of Asheville will evaluate your needs during your in-home consultation by considering the following factors.
- Configuration: Knowing whether your bathroom walls are constructed of standard drywall or tile, helps determine the weight your walls can support.
- Shower Heads and Accessories: Find a shower head or fixture that compliments the style of your new shower door or tub enclosure.
- Measurements: Accurate measurements allow for the installation process to go smoother. After your glass specialist has gathered the measurements, a cost estimate will be given to you for installation, labor and materials.
- Ventilation: Bathrooms need proper ventilation to avoid peeling paint and extra moisture that can lead to mold growth. Glass Doctor of Western North Carolina provides glass steam room kits to improve the ventilation in your bathroom if it is fully tiled. If not, allow our experts in Asheville to perform thorough ventilation checks to ensure that there is enough space above your shower to allow for proper ventilation so that mold will not grow in your drywall.
Start turning your bathroom dreams into reality by viewing Glass Doctor’s idea center.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Glass Doctor of Western North Carolina is ready to help you create your new glass shower door or tub enclosure. Call today for your in-home consultation!