Door Closer Repair Service
No matter how beautiful the façade, your business makes its first impression at the front door. The experts at Glass Doctor® of Delaware will ensure you make a good impression by providing you with fast, expert commercial door closer repair and maintenance services. Door closers serve a great purpose by offering customers easy mobility when entering and exiting your business.
Door Closer Basics
A door closer in perfect order safely and efficiently controls the speed with which a commercial door opens and closes. An expertly installed door closer guarantees ease of use, no matter the size or weight of a door. When a door is released, spring-loaded hydraulics allow the door to close slowly and gently, without chance of slamming shut.
Door Closer Repair
Several problems are common to commercial door closers, typically caused by age, component failure, neglect or a lack of regular maintenance. Our experienced specialists will quickly locate and repair the problem using high-quality door closer components. Our level of superior customer service and expertise at both door closer repairs and new installations are unmatched in the industry. Here are a few problems that require commercial door closer repair:
- Inappropriate door closers: A door fitted with the wrong type or size closer can create safety risks for customers and employees and can lead to doorframe damage or door misalignment. Installing the right equipment on every door is important to the team at Glass Doctor of Delaware, who take into account each business' security needs and level of customer traffic.
- Improper installation and adjustment: Every door closer must be properly and securely attached to the door and frame for peak performance. Our experts use specialized techniques to accurately install and adjust door closers in order to protect your doors from these possible problems:
- Potential doorframe damage
- Safety and security risks due to malfunction or failure
- Irregular door closer operation
- Failed seals and leaking oil: Door closer cylinders that leak oil can cause a safety risk to people entering and exiting your business. Our commercial door closer repair specialists always attempt to make detailed repairs before replacing units.
- Locking difficulty: When a faulty door closer interferes with being able to lock a door, it affects both the door closer and the integrity of the door and frame, creating a potential security risk to your business.
Door Closer Maintenance Services
Don't make the mistake of unintentionally voiding a door closer warranty by hiring inexperienced companies for repairs or replacements. The experts at Glass Doctor of Delaware offer on-site inspections and door closer care. Our commercial door closer repair and maintenance program guarantees you unequaled services for door closers, thresholds, doorframes and custom commercial glass installation and repairs. Give us a call or fill out an online request form.