Emergency Business Glass Services
Broken windows, whether caused by storms or vandalism, are potential security risks for business owners, and must be addressed immediately. Failure to do so leaves the interior of your building exposed to the elements and increases your risk of looting or vandalism. Glass Doctor® of North Central Arkansas in Greers Ferry offers emergency business glass repair services around the clock to keep your investment safe and to give you peace of mind.
Our Advance Measurement Program
Speed is of the essence in commercial glass repair; our Advance Measurement program outlines the quickest path to recovery for you business. Enrolling will guarantee if an emergency arises, glass replacement is swift. Upon enrollment, our experts create a comprehensive file of your building's panes and mirrors. We provide you with a diagram of building's glass for your records. Ask our team about pre-approved credit and payment options; if you opt in, we can start the replacement process as soon as we get your call.
Should your building suffer glass damage, all you need to do is call us, refer to the location of the damaged glass on the diagram and we'll do the rest. Your file allows us to measure and prepare the new glass before we arrive on site, drastically reducing the amount of time needed to complete the work. Because we complete the job in one visit, you save time, reduce stress and avoid temporary repair measures.
Advance Measurement program members also qualify for our in-stock replacement system for glass that breaks on a regular basis. If you enroll, we store several extra panes of the exact size and style for your building. In the event of an emergency, our specialists can replace the broken glass with the panes we already have in stock.
The Commercial Care Advantage
Emergency business glass repair customers in the Commercial Care Program receive many important benefits, including:
- Priority response times and scheduling: You won't need to wait until morning to secure your facility. You jump to the top of our appointment list.
- Dedicated service representatives for your business: These representatives know your glass needs inside and out.
- Reduced cost board-up and security services: In the event that the glass can't be replace immediately, you'll pay a fraction of what you'd pay with other contractors for board-up services.
- Commercial account designation: Commercial accounts receive pre-approval on replacements, to ease the burden of billing.
- Membership prices for all materials and labor: Enjoy reduced costs on every service.
Commercial Care customers receive tremendous savings of both time and money on all of their glass needs, making it an ideal program for any Greers Ferry business.
Contact Glass Doctor of North Central Arkansas to learn more about our commercial glass rates and extended service options for business clients.